Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
    How does even coming up in conversation
    You never ask how a conversation at my shop comes up but it's always entertaining. As fas as how you would bring this up to your partner. I asked this and he said he always brings it up on the first date. He sees nothing wrong with it so there is no shame in it if she has a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jacob2125 View Post
      Girls get jealous if you even so much as look at another woman. I find it hard to believe that there are large groups of them all sharing men.
      My wife is fine with me looking just no touching

Comment

My wife and I used to be friends with some people that would go out to bars or post ads on Craigslist inviting a female over for a 3 way. They asked my wife to join in when I was deployed to Afghanistan...we're not friends with them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
          You never ask how a conversation at my shop comes up but it's always entertaining. As fas as how you would bring this up to your partner. I asked this and he said he always brings it up on the first date. He sees nothing wrong with it so there is no shame in it if she has a problem with it.
          So, mind over matter. If she don't mind, it don't matter.

Comment

Man's a sexual animal.... It ain't my deal, but hey, you know...

Comment

Sooooo, in your line of work, just how in the hell did yall strike up this conversation?

NVM, I see I'm late to this question.

Comment

http://money.cnn.com/technology/sex-...ilicon-valley/

Try watch this series

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                  Sooooo, in your line of work, just how in the hell did yall strike up this conversation?

NVM, I see I'm late to this question.
                  Pretty funny really. I was talking with him. New customer, anyways he told me he just moved here with his girlfriends. I said girlfriends I can't even handle my wife. He laughed and said you should try 4 . You can see where it went from there.

Comment

Originally posted by tonngo0 View Post
                    That was interesting. Pretty much what I was saying other then I say the human brain is to jealous

Comment

Sounds like a great way to catch aids. STDs are starting to run rampant in some big cities.

Also who the hell would want to get with women who are with other dudes on the regular? Sound disgusting.

Comment

Would kick any girl like that to the curb so fast, she wouldn't know what happened. Some places like Dallas are filled with clubbers who have "side-chicks" and "side-dudes". Society breaks down and you have a lot of Grandmas taking care of children who have no fathers. Deadbeat Dads and idiot women who can't stay sober long enough to keep a job.

Comment

Polyamory, open relationships, triads.

The future is now.

Comment

Sounds like a great way to never get to know your spouse

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                              Sounds like a great way to catch aids. STDs are starting to run rampant in some big cities.

Also who the hell would want to get with women who are with other dudes on the regular? Sound disgusting.
                              lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                                lol
                                You like sloppy seconds?

Comment

Working...
                                X