No announcement yet.

Polyamory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the only message board you visit Quoy? There are some good off topic forums for your random thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by stopgap View Post
      Is this the only message board you visit Quoy? There are some good off topic forums for your random thoughts.
      No but I really like the strangeness and diversity of this board. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Originally posted by stopgap View Post
        It's offseaon, and quoy makes the forum interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
          It's offseaon, and quoy makes the forum interesting.
          Yup this thread is so mane.

Comment

All good. It feels out of place but it is the offseason.

Comment

I used to be a jealous person until I dated a go go dancer for 2 years. My relationships after benefited cause I don't get jealous of anything anymore.

People that are "highly" jealous should not have a significant other who is extremely hot. You'll go crazy everyday at dudes just staring at your chick. You know you have a hot chick when you go places and men and women check her out/try to hit on her.
              Last edited by The1percentKid; 04-10-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                I used to be a jealous person until I dated a go go dancer for 2 years. My relationships after benefited cause I don't get jealous of anything anymore.

People that are "highly" jealous should not have a significant other who is extremely hot. You'll go crazy everyday at dudes just staring at your chick. You know you have a hot chick when you go places and men and women check her out/try to hit on her.
                So would you willing to try this ?? This has to lead to huge fights. Emotions are very hard to control. Keep in mind this is not like dating multiple people you meet there boy/girlfriends as well.

Comment

As with any lifestyle polyamory works for some people and doesn't really work for others. The biggest problem I have seen is when a couple agrees to a polyamorous lifestyle initially and then one party decides they want to change the nature of the relationship afterwards. Or one party may agree initially as a pretense then attempt to develop into a monogamous relationship. As with every relationship, both parties should be upfront and honest regarding their expectations early on to avoid issues later.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                    So would you willing to try this ?? This has to lead to huge fights. Emotions are very hard to control. Keep in mind this is not like dating multiple people you meet there boy/girlfriends as well.

I'd lean to the swinger/swap angle more so than the relationship. there's a bit of gratification/turn on when I notice people checking out my lady. But one relationship is good enough for me. Seems it would be exhausting juggling more.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      I'd lean to the swinger/swap angle more so than the relationship. there's a bit of gratification/turn on when I notice people checking out my lady. But one relationship is good enough for me. Seems it would be exhausting juggling more.
                      The sex would be great, but beyond that Id think you're right. I need me time, and me days, and when people mess with my me time I tend to get grumpy. Id do the swinger thing though, although I've had trouble finding women that don't get really jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                        Could you imagine if this is who you would get

I think that's Trudy. Is that Trudy? From the pineapple thing?

Comment

It sounds like way more trouble than it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                            I had heard nothing about it . But he talked like it was the " IN" thing.

I also would not say epidemic as I'm a believer in to each there own.

Defiantly interesting though.
                            I personally have never experienced anything like this, but in this time it is becoming something more prevelant in the younger crowd. Younger people are becoming less into having normal 1 man 1 woman relationships (or 2man/2women relationships) but instead choose to have relationships with multiple people regardless of sex or orientation.

Comment

How does even coming up in conversation

Comment

Girls get jealous if you even so much as look at another woman. I find it hard to believe that there are large groups of them all sharing men.

Comment

Working...
                                X