Polyamory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polyamory

Just had a very interesting conversation with a customer at my store. I had never even heard of this. I knew about polygamists but had no Idea a form of this was on the rise in the us.

For those of you like me that don't know about this it is becoming a trend thing here in Portland and from the sounds of it, it's making it's way across the nation . It's basically wife and husband sharing.

I don't get this. My Jealousy is way to high to ever consider this. I just don't know how you could come home and say
    Husband : " Honey how was your day" ?
    Wife : " Great I got ****ed by a man with a 12 " cock today. "
    Husband : " Well that's sound like you had a good time. "
    Wife : " It really was, he said one of his wives was just your type here's her number.

Have any of you done this ? Do you know anybody that has ?

I thought they were called swingers, even heard of people who are Christian swingers/swappers?!?. And no, don't know anyone who is into any of that, I imagine is a pretty small %, maybe a big KeepPortlandWeird thing?

Comment

Could you imagine if this is who you would get

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
        I thought they were called swingers, even heard of people who are Christian swingers/swappers?!?. And no, don't know anyone who is into any of that, I imagine is a pretty small %, maybe a big KeepPortlandWeird thing?
        I asked him if it was similar to swinging and he said not even close. This is more of a relation ship thing Where as swinging is more of a one night thing.
        In this case for example he has a " Primary " which is his closest girlfriend . He also lives with 3 other girls. All of his girlfriends have other Boy friends. They work off of a schedule for the most part.

I'm also sure it's a keep Portland weird thing but he came from Arizona were he did it. He said it was big in Seattle and Denver as well.

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
          Could you imagine if this is who you would get

If you're imagining in this realm you would have to put up three other hot women at a dinner table all waiting for you

Comment

I love how Quoydogs talks about this like its an epidemic sweeping the nation!

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
              I love how Quoydogs talks about this like its an epidemic sweeping the nation!
              I had heard nothing about it . But he talked like it was the " IN" thing.

I also would not say epidemic as I'm a believer in to each there own.

Defiantly interesting though.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                I asked him if it was similar to swinging and he said not even close. This is more of a relation ship thing Where as swinging is more of a one night thing.
                In this case for example he has a " Primary " which is his closest girlfriend . He also lives with 3 other girls. All of his girlfriends have other Boy friends. They work off of a schedule for the most part.

I'm also sure it's a keep Portland weird thing but he came from Arizona were he did it. He said it was big in Seattle and Denver as well.
                lolwut? I can't even fathom this.

Comment

I think you met the only adherents to it.

Comment

I sincerely doubt its an In thing...or any more than it ever has been.

Comment

lolwut? I can't even fathom this.
                      I agree my jealousy is just way to high for me to even wrap my brain around it.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        I sincerely doubt its an In thing...or any more than it ever has been.
                        more likely an in and out thing.

Comment

I think you met the only adherents to it.
                          I agree I had never heard of it. He claimed and I can only go by his word that there were over 2k people in the Portland group alone.

Comment

Id do it if I didn't have kids.

Comment

Originally posted by orinjkrush View Post
                              more likely an in and out thing.
                              and in again....

Had some friends move down to Florida a few years back. Hung out with them when I was down there last year and they told me about something like this. Basically "committed swingers" where it's a regular thing for this particular group of friends they have where the couples all get together and have house parties where they all hook up every weekend or so. They never even knew about it but got invited over by one of the couples to their house one weekend and thought it was just a regular party, so they went. They didn't even pick up on what was going on around them until one of the female friends tried to take my friend Mike up to her room.

It was a tad awkward, especially given how prudish his wife is. They had to make all new friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X