X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pogo
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    I still can't believe Jones got yet another chance to fight. UFC is definitely not 3 strikes and your out.

Cyborg got whomped on.
    Because he's the best fighter in the UFC. If he was just another guy, he'd be gone.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    I still can't believe Jones got yet another chance to fight. UFC is definitely not 3 strikes and your out.

Cyborg got whomped on.

Leave a comment:

• 505bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoman13 View Post
    Anyone have a link for tonight’s fights?
    Jones won...again

Leave a comment:

• Broncoman13
    replied
    Anyone have a link for tonight’s fights?

Leave a comment:

• elsid13
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
    Honest question, after that fiasco do you think the rematch will bring more $ or less?
    more. Because to many fan boys don’t realize what a defeat that was.

Leave a comment:

• Drunk Monkey
    replied
    Honest question, after that fiasco do you think the rematch will bring more $ or less?

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Insanity

Leave a comment:

• jutang
    replied
    Khabib is an idiot, but people calling him for a lifetime ban is silly. What McGregor did with the bus window is the same thing. He'll get a fine and a suspension. Might actually lose his belt if it's for a year, but he'll be drawing in too much money for the UFC to punish him permanently.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoman13
    replied
    Nevada Gov was on hand last night and supposedly ran out of the arena scared out of his mind. The chances of Khabib ever getting another fight in Vegas are about 0%. I would be surprised if he ever got another fight in the US, period. Too bad, he was a bad ass in the octagon. Different circumstances obviously, but he is about to become a Bones Jones story of what might have been.

Leave a comment:

• R-Mac
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Khabib crew arrested and going to jail.

Take your jihad ass back to Russia and fight there.

Disgusting. Lifetime ban from UFC
    Bwahahahahahahaha. What an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
    Not a big Fan of Muhammad Ali?
    Ali was a showman and entertaining. In today's environment...that would not go over well.

With that said...if you can talk ****, back it up and beat the opponents ass...no one is going to really say anything to you.

Leave a comment:

• rugbythug
    replied
    Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
    Eh, he should have handled that outside of the camera view but...if you want to talk **** and hurl insults...you deserve to get your ass beat.
    Not a big Fan of Muhammad Ali?

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    worst sportsmanship ive ever seen in a victor. I hope he never gets to fight in UFC again
    Eh, he should have handled that outside of the camera view but...if you want to talk **** and hurl insults...you deserve to get your ass beat.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySunshine
    replied
    Hopefully we dont have to see Khabib or McGregor. Both those clowns are pieces of $#!+.

Leave a comment:

• ShaneFalco
    replied
    worst sportsmanship ive ever seen in a victor. I hope he never gets to fight in UFC again

Leave a comment:

Working...
X