X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    ummm...no one can hold on to any belt not just the women (besides Lawler and Mighty Mouse)

Rousey won't be coming back now that Miesha got beat...she doesn't want anything to do with Nunes or Holm. She knows she can beat Miesha.
    Holm vs Nunes would be a damn good fight. I agree. I hate when people who don't know fighting just bash the women when plenty of men can't hold the belt either. It doesn't mean they suck, it means that's how good the competition is. Lest we not forget, it's still fighting and all it takes is the right shot at the right time and it's over. Look how dominating Aldo was for years and he got taken out in 13 seconds vs McGreggor. That doesn't mean Aldo suddenly sucks just because he lost a fight. OMG, some people are just retarded.

Leave a comment:

• rugbythug
    replied
    Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
    If Bones Jones would get his head out of his ass he would likely be holding onto the belt for a long time. But I digress.
    It's like they overlook their current opponent and only see the next big pay day.
    No they are just not that dominant lots of holes.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    ummm...no one can hold on to any belt not just the women (besides Lawler and Mighty Mouse)

Rousey won't be coming back now that Miesha got beat...she doesn't want anything to do with Nunes or Holm. She knows she can beat Miesha.
    If Bones Jones would get his head out of his ass he would likely be holding onto the belt for a long time. But I digress.
    It's like they overlook their current opponent and only see the next big pay day.

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied

Rousey really needs to get her **** together and came back. The women's division without her is ridiculous. No one can hold onto the damn belt.

Leave a comment:

• OBF1
    replied
    I stand corrected... Surprised Lesnar won.

Leave a comment:

• TimHippo
    replied
    Lesnar whooped that ass.

Rousey really needs to get her **** together and came back. The women's division without her is ridiculous. No one can hold onto the damn belt.
    The women's division is a joke. Rousey was always so overrated. It's like the wnba stuck on an NBA card.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Lesnar whooped that ass.

Leave a comment:

• SoDak Bronco
    replied
    anyone have a link?

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
    Agree with this. Spider is gonna have a tough time dancing and avoiding the takedown. Bones is out due to testing positive for a doping violation. Great card tho!!
    What is that guys problem? Had a chance to be the greatest in the sport ever and he's just throwing it away. I'm not sure Bones is going to get another shot in the UFC. They already allowed him back after a huge strike against with the drug abuse and all that trouble he got in. Then Bones said he recommitted himself and now this. Some dudes just never learn.

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    Meh, Silva is not even close to what he was, and he's also giving up 20 pounds to a guy who is a world class wrestler. If DC gets his hands on him and to the ground even once, it's over.

What a card though. Even the prelims, holy cow. Best card top to bottom I've ever seen.

That sucks Bones is out. What the hell is wrong with him now?

I'm kinda shocked Rousy isn't on the card. It's been 6 months already. Get back in there already.
    Agree with this. Spider is gonna have a tough time dancing and avoiding the takedown. Bones is out due to testing positive for a doping violation. Great card tho!!

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoman13 View Post
    Cormier is an idiot for taking that fight. I know Silva isn't quite what he once was, but he is a dangerous fighter that can put together some insane strikes. With no time to prepare for him, Cormier is in trouble! Not title bout, right?
    Meh, Silva is not even close to what he was, and he's also giving up 20 pounds to a guy who is a world class wrestler. If DC gets his hands on him and to the ground even once, it's over.

What a card though. Even the prelims, holy cow. Best card top to bottom I've ever seen.

That sucks Bones is out. What the hell is wrong with him now?

I'm kinda shocked Rousy isn't on the card. It's been 6 months already. Get back in there already.

Leave a comment:

• OSKIE!!!
    replied
    Cormier is an idiot for taking that fight. I know Silva isn't quite what he once was, but he is a dangerous fighter that can put together some insane strikes. With no time to prepare for him, Cormier is in trouble! Not title bout, right?

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    http://m.ufc.com/event/UFC-200?id=

Bones out, Spider in on 1 day notice

Leave a comment:

• DHallblows
    replied
    Kimbo is the only reason I ever started watching TUF. I was always excited for his fights no matter how freakshow-esque they got recently.

I will just leave this here:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L5RMLuoX-Ns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    RIP Kimbo

Did anybody watch UFC 199? Can't believe Hendo is still knocking guys out half his age. He's 45 and just keeps on ticking. That side elbow was sinister. Overall 199 was pretty solid. Lot's of finishes. I knew Faber couldn't deal with Cruz. Seems nobody can figure Cruz out. Definitely not a style that can be easily taught that's for sure. Guy has bones and joints made of glass but he makes up for it with will power and desire.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X