• Show
Clear All

• ghwk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by DHallblows View Post
    Well we're all dying one breath at a time.
    I knew somebody would come back with something like that, jesus. Ok, so on Mt. Everest you're dying faster. There, fixed it.

Leave a comment:

• DHallblows
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    I think it's a little like being on the top of Mount Everest. You feel like you're on top of the world but you're actually up there dying, one breath at a time.
    Well we're all dying one breath at a time.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    I mean, why have this Overeem:

When we could have this one:

Thanks a lot USADA!
    I think it's a little like being on the top of Mount Everest. You feel like you're on top of the world but you're actually up there dying, one breath at a time.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    What a difference horse "meat" makes.

Leave a comment:

• SleepingTiger
    replied

Thanks a lot USADA!
    Horse meat!

he was massive when he fought in the K1 GP. I couldn't figure out how he even extended his arm for a jab

Leave a comment:

• DHallblows
    replied

Thanks a lot USADA!

Leave a comment:

• DHallblows
    replied
    Yeah, I want to see Overeem back on his "horse meat diet"!

And obviously Overeem has the best striking in the division, it's not even remotely close.

Leave a comment:

• SleepingTiger
    replied
    Cain will be the heavy weight champ again very soon. He's just the best in that division hands down. He's got good size, good movement, can wrestle, good power but most of all, his gas tank is twice that of any other heavyweight.

Looking forward to McGregor vs Diaz 2.
    Cain? c'mon, its going to be Ubereem! actually its just Overeem since he is off the juice. Anyhoo, he is by far the best striker in the heavy weight division. He dominated JDS and he was considered the best in the division. With him in the Jackson camp, he knows how to control keep a steady pace in the ring and not get burned out by the 2nd round.

Cain? how many more times will he be injured going into a fight and pull our or fight injured?

Leave a comment:

• DHallblows
    replied
    I think Werdum is the best in the division. He certainly made a mistake with Stipe and brawled when he shouldn't have. If he were to fall into that trap against Cain, he'd be in for a world of hurt for sure. I'm not sure if that would happen, though; Fabricio is also very good at everything.* I see him subbing anyone who tries to take him down and (hopefully) learning from his loss and not standing and brawling if he's getting the worst of the exchanges.

*for the heavyweight division
    Last edited by DHallblows; 07-21-2016, 07:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tsmarine1
    replied
    Cain will be the heavy weight champ again very soon. He's just the best in that division hands down. He's got good size, good movement, can wrestle, good power but most of all, his gas tank is twice that of any other heavyweight.

I don't know about "hands down".Miocic is really good at everything Cain is and they are both not the greatest on the ground.Werdum toyed with Cain for most of their fight.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DHallblows
    replied
    Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
    Mir said he wasn't out, but he also said he had no idea what was going on and it was a good stoppage. I think this was after the fight interviews. The Struve KO, he wasn't out. But Hunt was just killing him. That was a mercy stoppage.
    The fight with big country and Tuchsherer was definitely walk off KO. Big country did a face plant.
    Agreed. Face plants are never a good sign and definitely deserve walkoffs

Leave a comment:

• SleepingTiger
    replied
    Probably call his bluff and not release him Like you said, he's too popular to just release like that.

I will say this though: some of his walk aways are iffy. Somewhat forces the ref's hand and causes a stoppage earlier than may have occurred usually. His Mir KO is what comes to mind for me.
    Mir said he wasn't out, but he also said he had no idea what was going on and it was a good stoppage. I think this was after the fight interviews. The Struve KO, he wasn't out. But Hunt was just killing him. That was a mercy stoppage.
    The fight with big country and Tuchsherer was definitely walk off KO. Big country did a face plant.

Leave a comment:

• DHallblows
    replied
    Originally posted by SleepingTiger View Post
    reading other articles now. He wants full purse or he wants his walking papers. He wants a union as well.

Hunt is a fan favorite, the master of the walk away KO. He has 3 walk away KO now? I wonder what the UFC will do with him now?
    Probably call his bluff and not release him Like you said, he's too popular to just release like that.

I will say this though: some of his walk aways are iffy. Somewhat forces the ref's hand and causes a stoppage earlier than may have occurred usually. His Mir KO is what comes to mind for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X