Official UFC Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
    Rousey is in UFC 184 as the co-main to Wiedman/Belfort.
    Those 2 main events are going to be so damn good. If Rousey wins, we'll see a rematch between Zingano and Tate. If Zingano wins, we'll see a rematch of Tate and Rousey.

And finally, if Wiedman beats Belfort, can all the whiners out there shut up about this guy.

Comment

I found a reliable stream for once but I'd be pissed if I paid for that fight. Silva won by judges decision after 5 rounds.

Comment

Well well well. There were a few nice moments for Silva. And of course Diaz is gonna talk trash and lay down in the middle of the octagon. Wtf? Silva hardly talked trash back and Diazes face and entire left side of his body was thrashed like he let Kam chancellor hit him for free for an hour. Still, I thought the fight was anyone's to win if they can just catch someone. Silva was conservative. He won a unanimous decision with several rounds tagged as 50-45 which is dominant. I thought it was a little closer than that despite Diaz eye bleeding and completely closed like Rocky.

Comment

So... Silva tested positive pre-fight for anabolic steroids and Diaz tested positive post fight for weed.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
            So... Silva tested positive pre-fight for anabolic steroids and Diaz tested positive post fight for weed.
            and here we go...... Now Silva gets the * next to his name as the greatest of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
              I wonder if he stays true to his word.
              link to him saying cheaters should get lifetime ban

Comment

This sucks. Wanted to see him destroy Wiedman. Is it possible there's a contender that can submit Wiedman until Silva returns?

Comment

Btw UFC 184 will feature Rhonda Rousey vs Kat Zingano since Wiedman is injured once again calling Vitor Belfort a "mental midget".

http:// http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/3/...-s-response-to

Comment

This weekend:

Can ANYONE beat Rousey

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...rousey-ufc-184

Comment

This weekend:

Can ANYONE beat Rousey

Nobody! Who cares, I just want a booby to pop out one day.

Comment

This weekend:

Can ANYONE beat Rousey

This is for sure her toughest opponent so far. We shall see!

Comment

Originally posted by DHallblows View Post
                          This is for sure her toughest opponent so far. We shall see!
                          Yup, you just never know. It wasn't but a little more then a year ago that little Liz Carmouche almost had Rousey beat. She had her back standing and was going for the rear naked choke. She just missed getting the arm under Ronda's chin. If she had, Ronda would have suffered her first lost that night. Still, Carmouche just about popped her head like a zit. I don't know how Ronda didn't suffer a broken nose in that fight. It was flattened up against her cheeks, lol.

Comment

I was really hoping cat would beat rousey

Comment

14 secs

Comment

Cat just got wreckless. I have no doubts if they fight again she will learn from that mistake and it will be the fight we all hoped and thought it could be.

But credit to Ronda, she's damn good. This reminds of when Mike Tyson used to go into the ring and just KO people in the 1st round. You were excited for 30 seconds but then you were disappointed it was over so fast. That's how I'm feeling with watching Ronda now. It's cool she's so good but it honestly not all that entertaining because it's over before it even starts.

Comment

Working...
                                X