Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    Well well well. There were a few nice moments for Silva. And of course Diaz is gonna talk trash and lay down in the middle of the octagon. Wtf? Silva hardly talked trash back and Diazes face and entire left side of his body was thrashed like he let Kam chancellor hit him for free for an hour. Still, I thought the fight was anyone's to win if they can just catch someone. Silva was conservative. He won a unanimous decision with several rounds tagged as 50-45 which is dominant. I thought it was a little closer than that despite Diaz eye bleeding and completely closed like Rocky.

Leave a comment:

• 69bronco
    replied
    I found a reliable stream for once but I'd be pissed if I paid for that fight. Silva won by judges decision after 5 rounds.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
    Rousey is in UFC 184 as the co-main to Wiedman/Belfort.
    Those 2 main events are going to be so damn good. If Rousey wins, we'll see a rematch between Zingano and Tate. If Zingano wins, we'll see a rematch of Tate and Rousey.

And finally, if Wiedman beats Belfort, can all the whiners out there shut up about this guy.

Leave a comment:

• Castinkas
    replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
    I'm actually going to pay to watch the next McGregor fight. Holy balls he's fun to watch.
    I will definitely get that ppv. If he fights Aldo the way he fought Siver, Aldo will tear him up.

Leave a comment:

• D.B.
    replied
    Jordan got cocky and piad the price. I wanted him to win but couldn't help laughing my ass off at him.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Broncenstein
    replied
    I'm actually going to pay to watch the next McGregor fight. Holy balls he's fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    UFC 183 fight card

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC183?redirect=no

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post
    Nick and Nate Diaz are a couple of 'tards......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KaCMvISo7RE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    One of the best movies of all time.

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
    Is Rousey the co-main event? Or is it the next fight main event?
    Rousey is in UFC 184 as the co-main to Wiedman/Belfort.

Leave a comment:

• UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
    replied
    Is Rousey the co-main event? Or is it the next fight main event?

Leave a comment:

• 55CrushEm
    replied
    Nick and Nate Diaz are a couple of 'tards......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KaCMvISo7RE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leave a comment:

• DHallblows
    replied
    I'm hoping for 5 rounds of dancing and mean mugging...

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    If Silva wins, he should get another shot at Wiedman. Can't stand that dude.

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    I'm looking forward to this fight.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Silva might retire Diaz if he is on his game. Should be interesting to watch how a highly motivated Silva fights.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X