Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official UFC Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good. **** cheating conner and his loser corner.

    Comment


    • easy money

      Comment


      • Khabib crew arrested and going to jail.



        Take your jihad ass back to Russia and fight there.



        Disgusting. Lifetime ban from UFC

        Comment


        • worst sportsmanship ive ever seen in a victor. I hope he never gets to fight in UFC again

          Comment


          • Hopefully we dont have to see Khabib or McGregor. Both those clowns are pieces of $#!+.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
              worst sportsmanship ive ever seen in a victor. I hope he never gets to fight in UFC again
              Eh, he should have handled that outside of the camera view but...if you want to talk **** and hurl insults...you deserve to get your ass beat.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                Eh, he should have handled that outside of the camera view but...if you want to talk **** and hurl insults...you deserve to get your ass beat.
                Not a big Fan of Muhammad Ali?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rugbythug View Post
                  Not a big Fan of Muhammad Ali?
                  Ali was a showman and entertaining. In today's environment...that would not go over well.

                  With that said...if you can talk ****, back it up and beat the opponents ass...no one is going to really say anything to you.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ShaneFalco View Post
                    Khabib crew arrested and going to jail.



                    Take your jihad ass back to Russia and fight there.



                    Disgusting. Lifetime ban from UFC
                    Bwahahahahahahaha. What an idiot.

                    Comment


                    • Nevada Gov was on hand last night and supposedly ran out of the arena scared out of his mind. The chances of Khabib ever getting another fight in Vegas are about 0%. I would be surprised if he ever got another fight in the US, period. Too bad, he was a bad ass in the octagon. Different circumstances obviously, but he is about to become a Bones Jones story of what might have been.

                      Comment


                      • Khabib is an idiot, but people calling him for a lifetime ban is silly. What McGregor did with the bus window is the same thing. He'll get a fine and a suspension. Might actually lose his belt if it's for a year, but he'll be drawing in too much money for the UFC to punish him permanently.

                        Comment


                        • Insanity

                          Comment


                          • Honest question, after that fiasco do you think the rematch will bring more $ or less?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
                              Honest question, after that fiasco do you think the rematch will bring more $ or less?
                              more. Because to many fan boys don’t realize what a defeat that was.

                              Comment


                              • Anyone have a link for tonight’s fights?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X