Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    It's a different sport and I love me some Rousey. Just wish she wouldn't do this.

http://espn.go.com/espys/2015/story/...al-espy-awards

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    Dang!!

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/12...-suspended-ufc

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
    She's very very cute when she smiles - lights up the room. But I think Tate is hotter.

Leave a comment:

• UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    OMG that kick is so slow, I think my grandmother could dodge it, and she's in a grave.

Rousey and Jones are the biggest draws, I don't care what anybody says. Jones absolutely took apart DC, who was undefeated and killing everybody else. These are the 2 fighters nobody wants any part of. Sure, they want what they have (the belts) and they have to fight them to get it, but they don't want any part of the fighter. They're both just light years ahead of the rest of the competition right now.
    Totally agree. But Jones needs to face Gustafsson in a rematch. I love Jones but his face looked like a catchers mitt after that fight.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by DHallblows View Post
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2snGA29qWqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just bee tee dubs
    OMG that kick is so slow, I think my grandmother could dodge it, and she's in a grave.

Rousey and Jones are the biggest draws, I don't care what anybody says. Jones absolutely took apart DC, who was undefeated and killing everybody else. These are the 2 fighters nobody wants any part of. Sure, they want what they have (the belts) and they have to fight them to get it, but they don't want any part of the fighter. They're both just light years ahead of the rest of the competition right now.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
    I wanna do some dirty things to her. But I also want her to do dirty things to me.

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    Rhonda Rousey is sexay!!!

http://espn.go.com/espnw/athletes-li...portscenterFB#

Leave a comment:

• DHallblows
    replied
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2snGA29qWqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just bee tee dubs

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
    Jon Bones Jones? and CM Punk isn't winning **** in the UFC.
    Casual fans don't tune in to watch Bones. Once he killed that main event by refusing to fight he lost his luster with casual fans and now he's known to be a cocaine user.

Rousey is the biggest draw for them right now.

Punk is going to do some damage. People underestimate him.

Leave a comment:

• elsid13
    replied
    Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
    Unless Lesnar comes back and until CM Punk Debuts she is the biggest draw in the UFC.
    Once Punk debuts, if he wins then he will put a **** load of money in the pockets of UFC, drive PPV buys and sell a **** ton of merc.
    Jon Bones Jones? and CM Punk isn't winning **** in the UFC.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
    As long as she is not the main event.
    Unless Lesnar comes back and until CM Punk Debuts she is the biggest draw in the UFC.
    Once Punk debuts, if he wins then he will put a **** load of money in the pockets of UFC, drive PPV buys and sell a **** ton of merc.

Leave a comment:

• Castinkas
    replied
    Only 2 women pose a threat to Ronda. Cyborg who is a roid user and can't make weight. Carano is pretty much just a movie star now.
    Holm needs more experience and everyone else is a rerun. Tate is the most consistent non Rousey female in the UFC. We have already see her and Rousey.

The UFC can only promote her, let her fight and hope she gets challenged. If anything it will increase interest because they will watch to see her get beat like with Mayweather.
    As long as she is not the main event.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
    I think the UFC better find someone that can pose a threat or people might start to lose interest in the women's division. As it is now I buy 2-3 ppv a year and knew better than to buy the last ppv.
    Only 2 women pose a threat to Ronda. Cyborg who is a roid user and can't make weight. Carano is pretty much just a movie star now.
    Holm needs more experience and everyone else is a rerun. Tate is the most consistent non Rousey female in the UFC. We have already see her and Rousey.

The UFC can only promote her, let her fight and hope she gets challenged. If anything it will increase interest because they will watch to see her get beat like with Mayweather.

Leave a comment:

• Castinkas
    replied
    It will take a female GSP to beat her unless she just stops giving a ****.
    I think the UFC better find someone that can pose a threat or people might start to lose interest in the women's division. As it is now I buy 2-3 ppv a year and knew better than to buy the last ppv.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    I recommend watching that entire clip. Those guys break it down really well, all possible scenarios. They said Cat did the exact right thing once they were on the mat and it would have worked against every single fighter out there except 1. That's how well trained Ronda is.

I honestly think the only person who's gonna have a lagit shot at beating her is some amazing striker. Somebody who just has amazing kicks and punches. Almost like a female Anthony Pettis or something.
    It will take a female GSP to beat her unless she just stops giving a ****.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X