• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post
    Set Edgar up with Mcgregor.
    Gonna be a good one. Aldo should have took it easy and worked the leg kick until it was time to submit. But he's a little older now and doesn't havery the stamina

Leave a comment:

• Castinkas
    replied
    Hopefully the rematch will be a free card!

Leave a comment:

• ILuvBroncos
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    I suppose Dana White will get these 2 guys to fight again real quick. I guess it's not enough any more these days to beat the champion. You have to do it twice. .

Set Edgar up with Mcgregor.

Leave a comment:

• ILuvBroncos
    replied
    I waited a god damn year for that ****. Unreal.

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    With all due respect to Rockhold, Silva would destroy him

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    I suppose Dana White will get these 2 guys to fight again real quick. I guess it's not enough any more these days to beat the champion. You have to do it twice. .

Leave a comment:

• OBF1
    replied
    WOW, I do like Connor McGregor's attitude. Great KO

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    Daaaamn. 13 seconds? For 60 bucks? Well ****

Leave a comment:

• Castinkas
    replied
    Jesus

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    Now can mcgregor take aldo deep in the rounds or does aldo ground and pound?

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    [email protected] Wiedmans face!!!

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    There is getting knocked out. Then there is getting knocked the **** out.
    Rousey knocked that bitch loopy.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied

HELLYEAH

<A class=_5pcq href="https://www.facebook.com/hellyeahband/videos/10153496228402378/" rel=theater target="" ajaxify="/hellyeahband/videos/10153496228402378/?source=12&player_origin=newsfeed"><ABBR title="Monday, August 3, 2015 at 4:00pm" class="_5ptz timestamp livetimestamp" data-utime="1438635643" data-shorten="1">5 hrs</ABBR> ยท

34 seconds of pure annihilation for your pleasure! ‪#‎sangreporsangre‬ WE WANT BLOOD FOR BLOOD!!!! \m/

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
    Who doesn't like watching her? I think the gripe is that the division is so weak that she has no competition. 34 seconds for $60? No thanks. And her next fight will be against someone she has destroyed twice? No thanks.
    Not taking anything away from Ronda but I would hardly say she destroyed Tate. Tate has by far given her the best fights out of anybody in the division. I still think Rousey is the better fighter is and will win again but Tate is a tough lady and she won't be going down in record time like these other gals have been.

If you ask me, Zingano had the completely wrong approach. She's a really good striker and she just charged an Olympic Judo medalist. Yeah, that's about the most stupid thing she could have done. I would be thousands of dollars if those 2 fought again, Zingano would not do that again and she would stay on the outside and pick her shots. And I would tell Zingano, go heavy on the kicks. Ronda has seen graplers, wrestlers and punchers but she hasn't faced anybody who used alot of kicks. IMO, that's the only way to beat Ronda. You have to beat up one of her legs. Ronda will want to take her chances and rush in and that person has to have excellent counter strikes to land and get away before Ronda ties her in a knot. You're not going to simply beat Ronda with punches, Jujitsu or wrestling. As I see, it's going to take one of the best female kickers to get it done. I don't really see anybody with that skill set right now. I think Holly Holm is probably the closest thing right now but she doesn't have enough toughness to hold back Ronda when she charges. I think Jedrezejczyk probably has the skillset to pose enough threat but she fights at 115.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
    If the card isn't stronger people will stop buying Rousey fights. Rousey is incredible, helluva fighter but her division stinks and that sucks for her and the UFC. I for one wasn't interested in watching two old Nogs, Bigfoot or Struve fight. I haven't bought any Rousey cards since Rousey vs. Tate II and I only got that card mainly for Silva vs Weidman. Hopefully they'll throw another title fight on her next card.
    I think that having 2 great fights on UFC PPV event is important. IMO, it always makes for the best value and you want to give people their money's worth and 2 premier fights should be the ideal set up. I don't think any single fighter can carry an entire UFC PPV event. I think they hyped this event up to see if Rousey could carry a PPV event alone and I have no idea what the numbers were but it doesn't matter IMO. You still need that other premier match up to make it worth it.

Having said that, I know a ton of people who never even watch the Prelims and many many times those have excellent fights. It may be somebody who used to be great and has fallen back some, or new and upcoming fighters. But the fact is, across ALL the fights on a PPV event, you're no doubt going to see at least a few really great ones.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X