Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official UFC Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Official UFC Thread

    Let's get it on!! Next week Anderson Silva vs Nate Diaz!!
    Attached Files

  • #2
    I hope that Silva fight is a good one. Lord knows Jones vs Cormie was terrible. I look forward to 2 weeks. Rousey vs Zingano.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ZONA View Post
      I hope that Silva fight is a good one. Lord knows Jones vs Cormie was terrible. I look forward to 2 weeks. Rousey vs Zingano.
      Me too. I had Cornier pretty high but not beating Jon 'Cocaine' Jones. I still think Rhonda needs to come see me. !

      Comment


      • #4
        Silva might retire Diaz if he is on his game. Should be interesting to watch how a highly motivated Silva fights.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm looking forward to this fight.

          Comment


          • #6
            If Silva wins, he should get another shot at Wiedman. Can't stand that dude.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm hoping for 5 rounds of dancing and mean mugging...

              Comment


              • #8
                Nick and Nate Diaz are a couple of 'tards......

                <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KaCMvISo7RE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                Comment


                • #9
                  Is Rousey the co-main event? Or is it the next fight main event?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
                    Is Rousey the co-main event? Or is it the next fight main event?
                    Rousey is in UFC 184 as the co-main to Wiedman/Belfort.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 55CrushEm View Post
                      Nick and Nate Diaz are a couple of 'tards......

                      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KaCMvISo7RE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      One of the best movies of all time.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        UFC 183 fight card

                        http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC183?redirect=no

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm actually going to pay to watch the next McGregor fight. Holy balls he's fun to watch.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Jordan got cocky and piad the price. I wanted him to win but couldn't help laughing my ass off at him.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                              I'm actually going to pay to watch the next McGregor fight. Holy balls he's fun to watch.
                              I will definitely get that ppv. If he fights Aldo the way he fought Siver, Aldo will tear him up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X