Peyton Manning Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning Appreciation Thread

Thank you for all you've done for this franchise. Thank you for three exciting seasons. Thank you for removing the mcdaniels/tebow pall from this franchise, and bringing us back to where we belong: the top of the NFL heap. Thank you for making some of Mr. Bowlen's final seasons fun.

We really appreciate that you chose us, because we know you respected the franchise. Your run here has been brilliant.

Not too Shabby

Comment

Tebow > Manning. If we stuck with Tim we would be moving on to NE..... Next year I hope. Sign Timmy and Terrell Pryor.

Comment

Originally posted by bombay View Post
        Thank you for all you've done for this franchise. Thank you for three exciting seasons. Thank you for removing the mcdaniels/tebow pall from this franchise, and bringing us back to where we belong: the top of the NFL heap. Thank you for making some of Mr. Bowlen's final seasons fun.

We really appreciate that you chose us, because we know you respected the franchise. Your run here has been brilliant.
        Great post! Couldn't agree more. I don't get the Oswiller love. I would take Orton or Tebow over him. Dark years ahead when Manning leaves.

Comment

It's been a good run regardless of what's to come.

Comment

Comment

Get Aids Manning. My mom would've played a better game tonight.

Comment

Comment

Here, here. It was a special two seasons, and I willing to chock this one up to " Ah **** that sucks oh well"

Comment

If it weren't for Peyton we would still have idiots Tebowing around here, or we could be stuck with Johnny Manziel or some ****. Peyton turned this team from a perennial loser to a perennial contender, and I'll always have a great memory of this era of Broncos football.

I know it's probably over but it's been a fun ride and I'm excited for the next chapter. Brock Nation??

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                      Thanks for trying.

Sorry it didn't work out.
                      He got old. He did what he could.

It's been a fun three years. Broncos took a risk, too bad it didn't work out.

Time to turn the page imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X