Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's gonna be a Cespool here, but for what it's worth....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a great signing, and he made them contenders. It was a fun ride. But it's time to move on. There is something physically wrong with him. Maybe they'll finally say it now that the season is over.

Comment

Well, there are bright spots: Elway has a commitment to winning, and will do what it takes to keep the team relevant. And Fox and his half-assed, what me worry approach will be very likely gone. There is still a lot of talent here, and I think a new coaching staff/approach could be successful short term, even if Manning has finally gone over the hill.

Comment

I think 2012 was our year. That Ravens game got away so quickly. I think it was Fox back then, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
          It was a great signing, and he made them contenders. It was a fun ride. But it's time to move on. There is something physically wrong with him. Maybe they'll finally say it now that the season is over.
          Yep, the neck, back, something is not working anymore. He's 38, **** I'm 37 and can't imagine playing football again.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
            I think watching Peyton Manning be relegated to what we saw on the field was the worst part, what sad way to end a brilliant career.
            I always wondered if Elway retired too early because I didn't see a substantial fall off. But it's nice not to have seen him go down like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojef View Post
              We have Elway at the helm. The next few years may be rough but I trust he'll put us in an even better position in time. He's a winner.
              In John I trust. But, how long do you want to wait? It's hard to put a roster like this together, and once it's in place, it's even harder to keep it going for 4-5 seasons without losing a key player here and there. Winning starts at the top. We have Elway, but we might need a better coaching staff. This team has seemed severely unprepared the last number of games. What do we do?

Comment

Originally posted by manchambo View Post
                I always wondered if Elway retired too early because I didn't see a substantial fall off. But it's nice not to have seen him go down like this.
                I wonder if Elway couldn't do another season. He was physically shot s the knees from what I heard.

Comment

Still tons of talent on team. It's time to make managerial changes (not Elway), if managerial changes are not made, then Elway might need changed. Too much talent on team for complete blowup, but with the right people making game decisions, Denver will be good next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer View Post
                    In John I trust. But, how long do you want to wait? It's hard to put a roster like this together, and once it's in place, it's even harder to keep it going for 4-5 seasons without losing a key player here and there. Winning starts at the top. We have Elway, but we might need a better coaching staff. This team has seemed severely unprepared the last number of games. What do we do?
                    We start with a new coaching staff. There's no might there. I first noticed it in the AFCC game last year. The game was like slow motion. Then the SB. There hasn't been any umph or attitude in this team at all. I agree with the OP and will trust Elway get it done. I know we may have a few years of average play but I sincerely doubt we become the Raiders or the Browns for any length of time. I'm ready. This is just so frustrating.

Comment

2 years ago was their chance, the last 2 years we've all been fooling ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer View Post
                        This has been painfully obvious for some time against teams who are equal/better than they are.

Winning the games you're supposed to win is nice against bottom feeders and beat up opponents, but you need coaching to get to that next level.

Comment

I have enjoyed the last three season with Manning and if this is it, thanks for making our team very competitive to try to win the Superbowl. I believe the two coaches are gone and possibly Fox is gone too. We still have some studs on our team and one more year is going to help the defense. If Manning is gonzo, interesting off season for Elway and our Broncos.

Comment

Working...
                          X