X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12-4 is not too shabby right? Amirrite?

Comment

Originally posted by TD4HOF View Post
      Wish we could get Jim Harbaugh. Who the hell goes DOWN a level? What a weird move.
      $$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
        It's the only thing that will make this game even somewhat tolerable. ALL OF THEM! Unbelievable the amount of talent on this team over the past 3 years and NADA.
        This was the most frustrating season I can remember. On the verge of being great only to fall on our faces repeatedly. So much wasted talent.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosSR View Post
          12-4 is not too shabby right? Amirrite?
          But that wasn't the real season.

Just ask Coach Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
            The window has shut. Its time to move past Manning. Rebuild time. Next Superbowl chance is five seasons away.
            Unfortunately, this is the truth.

Time for another dark age in Broncos football.

Comment

If Fox is gone, who do they hire. A second time coach like Kubiak, or a new up and comer like Bevell (seattle). Do we get an offensive coach, or go with defensive. I'd be all for getting Kubiak. Maybe we can get allen back as DC.

Comment

Kubiak and Allen I concur

Comment

It's soooo good that they signed Fox to an extension. Don't know what would happen if the team was playing for a coach who was on the last year of his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                    Before I go all-in on the fire Fox mentality, I want to know exactly what he did to hurt the team. Because as far as I can tell, he has done nothing to hurt, OR help this team. JDR calls the defensive plays. Gase calls the offensive plays. What exactly does Fox do?

Mind you, I'm not opposed to firing his ass. I just want to know what exactly he does, and why he deserves the firing.
                    IMO, because he is responsible for the whole team, and the whole team didn't even look like they wanted to be out there. That is a huge red flag at home in the playoffs. Even if by some miracle the Broncos were to pull it out at the end, was there anything you saw that they could have beaten the Pats? They had a whole offseason to adjust to the press-man coverage, and yet looked just as lost as the SB and the St. Luis game, etc.
                    I can no longer defend Fox, and I won't. He, JDR, and Gase need to go. Elway also needs to determine if Manning if worth keeping because I no longer am sure based on what I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
                      Team was built to beat Seattle lmfao.
                      Yep. It looked like this team didn't learn one thing from the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
                        It's the only thing that will make this game even somewhat tolerable. ALL OF THEM! Unbelievable the amount of talent on this team over the past 3 years and NADA.
                        Cue dream team in Philly...

Comment

Working...
                        X