Fire Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Everyone

Elway needs to can the whole sorry mob of them for this absolute abortion of a performance.

I concur

Comment

Not everyone, but Colquitt for sure. Even if we come back and win. Fire him tomorrow and hire someone off the street.

Comment

But but but they went 12-4!! That's all that matters right?

Lmao at clowns worried about going to NE. Didn't even win in Denver.

Comment

It's the only thing that will make this game even somewhat tolerable. ALL OF THEM! Unbelievable the amount of talent on this team over the past 3 years and NADA.

Comment

Team was built to beat Seattle lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I'm glad we ain't going there, they would have dropped 50 on us.

Comment

The window has shut. Its time to move past Manning. Rebuild time. Next Superbowl chance is five seasons away.

Comment

Bring in ap and some real OTs

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

:: repped for truth. errr wait, you must not be a REAL FAN

Comment

It's coming.

New coach. Manning will get the gold watch treatment exit stage left treatment at Dove Valley. We'll start Assweiller next year. He'll suck. We'll suck and Elway will draft his QBOTF. The next couple of years are really going to show us what the Duke can do. This country club, finesse, vigorous golf clapping, reactive team won't ever get a ring.

Comment

As long as Fox is gone, I could live with a ground-up rebuild. Really, just need a new (non bumbling) coach, and a developable younger QB (harder to find), and we could be back to playoff contender before too long at all.

But bring back Fox (with or without Manning) and it will just be the same cluster**** ultimately.

Comment

Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
                          It's coming.

New coach. Manning will get the gold watch treatment exit stage left treatment at Dove Valley. We'll start Assweiller next year. He'll suck. We'll suck and Elway will draft his QBOTF. The next couple of years are really going to show us what the Duke can do. This country club, finesse, vigorous golf clapping, reactive team won't ever get a ring.
                          Agreed - no passion team wide as of now

Comment

Wish we could get Jim Harbaugh. Who the hell goes DOWN a level? What a weird move.

Comment

Before I go all-in on the fire Fox mentality, I want to know exactly what he did to hurt the team. Because as far as I can tell, he has done nothing to hurt, OR help this team. JDR calls the defensive plays. Gase calls the offensive plays. What exactly does Fox do?

Mind you, I'm not opposed to firing his ass. I just want to know what exactly he does, and why he deserves the firing.

Comment

Working...
                              X