Packers vs Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers vs Cowboys

Any preference on this one? I'll be watching the games today with a house full of Cowboys fans, so part of me hopes they win so they aren't a bunch of miserable pricks during the Denver game. I think GB wins a close one.

I think the girls will win solely on the fact that Rodgers won't be himself with that calf tear. Should make for a great game next wk, girls/seachickens.

I want the girls and our Broncos to win out. My whole family/friends are girls fans and my dad has always promised me that if both teams meet in the sb that he would pay for us to go., although I think he's just blowing smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by El Guapo View Post
      I think the girls will win solely on the fact that Rodgers won't be himself with that calf tear. Should make for a great game next wk, girls/seachickens.
      He really didn't look right in warm ups.

Comment

This seems like it should be a good game. The only team undefeated on the road against one of the few teams undefeated at home.

Comment

Originally posted by El Guapo View Post

I want the girls and our Broncos to win out. My whole family/friends are girls fans and my dad has always promised me that if both teams meet in the sb that he would pay for us to go., although I think he's just blowing smoke.
          I still think GB wins. Dallas D sucks.

Comment

It looks so cold.

Comment

Wow didn’t know that about the unbeatens. Good angle.

I don’t see Romo doing this. It’d be pretty deviant from his infamous norm.

Comment

If Green Bay can run the ball this effectively, Dallas is in trouble.

Comment

Rodgers isnt healthy.

Comment

A gimpy Rogers still baller.

Comment

That is a pretty dominant opening drive. Rogers is on.

Comment

Rodgers doesn't have the same oomph on his throws it looks like. Still gettin em out though!

Comment

Rodger’s calf might actually be good for Green Bay in the sense that they’ll stay committed to the run and also Rodgers will stay within himself and the offense. They’re so loaded...freewheeling can cause more harm than good sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            That is a pretty dominant opening drive. Rogers is on.
                            He threw 2 passes.

That wont work vs Seattle.

Comment

Weird to see an actual fullback.

Comment

Working...
                              X