No announcement yet.

Rex to Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for Rex. He didn't always get the support he needed here in New York. The front office was abysmal, with Idzik getting embarrassed by the fanbase, reminiscent of the Joe Walton days.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
      I wonder if they make a push for Revis if the Pats wont pay him the money he wants.
      They need to, that would make that defense absolutely elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
        They need to, that would make that defense absolutely elite.
        they gotta pay Dareus and Hughes but jesus, that defense with Revis wouldnt need to score much at all with Kiko coming back.

Comment

I think this makes sense for the Bills. They have someone who will keep the good they have going while they try and find that elusive QB. At the very least they will be competitive and give the Patriots fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
            I think this makes sense for the Bills. They have someone who will keep the good they have going while they try and find that elusive QB. At the very least they will be competitive and give the Patriots fits.
            Beli is probably wondering why he cannot get rid of Rex

they gotta pay Dareus and Hughes but jesus, that defense with Revis wouldnt need to score much at all with Kiko coming back.
            True, but they don't have to pay a QB and could potentially deal Spiller to open up more space and get something back.

Comment

The Bills are a good fit for Ryan. Their defense is already a stout unit that can get scary better.
              Their QB is not any better than what he had in NY; Sanchez, Geno, Orton...

Comment

Not sure who the QB will be but Bills dont have too many holes.
                QB is a huge one though.

Comment

how good would the Bills be for the presumed 4-5 games Bradford was healthy if he somehow ended up there?

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                    QB is a huge one though.
                    No question.

Comment

I just wish someone in this division would setup up their game and knock the patriots of their guaranteed playoff spot every year.

Comment

Yep, that defense with Kiko coming back is gonna be sick.

The Rex hire is a good one, new ownership a good young GM... I think he'll be a nice compliment to a organization that hope to be putting winning back as priority 1.

I could see the Bills looking for a back up QB to trade for, a young guy with upside like McCarron. They don't need a world beater, they need a guy who can move the ball and move the chains... I think the young guys on that Oline will show up better next season, they are the biggest group in the NFL. If buffalo gets just middle of the pack QB play, they will be hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
                          I just wish someone in this division would setup up their game and knock the patriots of their guaranteed playoff spot every year.
                          That's not gonna change until Brady retires. Someone on ESPN once said keep out of Mannings way and the colts will win the division year in and out. I think the same can be said about Brady, he's just too good.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                            That's not gonna change until Brady retires. Someone on ESPN once said keep out of Mannings way and the colts will win the division year in and out. I think the same can be said about Brady, he's just too good.
                            Still can hope. Miami and buffalo are at least competitive these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
                              Still can hope. Miami and buffalo are at least competitive these days.
                              I hope Giselle tells her man-b**** to prepare his papers, he's done, she needs her b**** full time from now on.

Yep, that division suffers from franchise QB avoidance. I believe that each of the teams not NE can take every QB in the draft and after 10 years still not have a 15 year starter... Lol....

Comment

Working...
                              X