Rex to Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex to Bills

@RapSheet: The offer from the #Bills to Rex Ryan came late last night, source says. There was a thought the #Falcons would jump in. They did not.

@nfl: [email protected] expected to hire Rex Ryan as next head coach: http://t.co/3l2B0o3XPR http://t.co/CNuFwtih9d

Comment

Rex inherits the team with the most sacks in the NFL. and no QB. Interesting.

Comment

Start a budding bromance with the Frown Cannon?

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy View Post
          Rex inherits the team with the most sacks in the NFL. and no QB. Interesting.
          And no 1st Rd pick to possibly get a QB. I figured after what he went through in NY he'd want to go somewhere with a better QB situation.

Comment

Wow, thought Atlanta would be an awesome match for him. That's a stupid job that has personel skills that would make Mcdaniels cringe.

Comment

It will be interesting if he goes there how his defense will line up. He is typically a 3-4 guy, but the Bills after having been a 3-4 defense, went to I believe primarily a 4-3 the last couple of years, so will they go back to a 3-4 or just what?

Comment

He'll likely keep Schwartz at DC. Rex can run both 3-4 & 4-3

Comment

But I heard he was coming to Denver as a consultant.

Comment

No one ever accused Ryan of having the best judgment. More hardship for the Bills to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by peacepipe View Post
                      He'll likely keep Schwartz at DC. Rex can run both 3-4 & 4-3
                      According to Rapaport on nfl.com, Rex is bringing his DC from Jets along.

If we have to replace Del Rio, I'm all for Schwartz here as DC. He was awful as Detroit HC, but has been a very good DC.

Comment

Originally posted by SpringStein View Post
                        According to Rapaport on nfl.com, Rex is bringing his DC from Jets along.

If we have to replace Del Rio, I'm all for Schwartz here as DC. He was awful as Detroit HC, but has been a very good DC.
                        I concur

Comment

Doesn't really seem like a good match yet again.

That offense isn't good and doesn't have a qb, so they go ahead and hire a guy with a defensive track record and no ability to develop a qb. Brilliant.

Comment

Wow I can't believe ATL didn't want him. He would have been the perfect match if we would have brought Trestman with him. I guess ATL is in all with McDummy. Good Luck with that ATL!

Comment

Maybe the Bills trade for Cutler.

Comment

Working...
                              X