Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "How old are you" thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The "How old are you" thread.

    Just Curious
    79
    <14
    2.53%
    2
    15-17
    0.00%
    0
    18-21
    0.00%
    0
    22-25
    6.33%
    5
    26-29
    13.92%
    11
    30-34
    20.25%
    16
    35-39
    15.19%
    12
    40-49
    18.99%
    15
    50-59
    6.33%
    5
    60-69
    8.86%
    7
    70-79
    1.27%
    1
    80+
    6.33%
    5

    The poll is expired.


  • #2
    Dafuq.

    Comment


    • #3
      This reminds of that "how tall are you" thread I have been sketching out.

      Comment


      • #4
        lol wtf is this a dating Website now? If you want to get real serious just make a Thread of "How big your dick is" and place measurements on the Voting Poll.

        Comment


        • #5
          Just when I was going to start a "do you hang to the left or right" thread. Rats.

          Comment


          • #6
            Where is the "Old enough to have banged your mother when she was hot" option

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by B-Large View Post
              This reminds of that "how tall are you" thread I have been sketching out.
              5'9"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                If you want to get real serious just make a Thread of "How big your dick is" and place measurements on the Voting Poll.
                5'9"

                Comment


                • #9
                  As someone who just turned 30 (and started lurking here at the age of 18) I resent being lumped in with 34 year olds!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                    5'9"
                    Powderaddicts can usually count the inches on one hand.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                      lol wtf is this a dating Website now? If you want to get real serious just make a Thread of "How big your dick is" and place measurements on the Voting Poll.
                      Lmfao , start it up then . I'm a solid 7" with some decent girth

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If anyone is interested, I'm the under 14 poster...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'll be 35 in February and am 6'3".

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            45
                            6'3"
                            10"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              A/S/L GUYZ??

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X