Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** you, flacco

Seriously, go **** yourself.

Their defense was pretty damn ****ty, also. NE came back from 2 separate 2-TD deficits. But yes, the last throw was very stupid.

Comment

Damn Flacco, why can't you beat the good teams for us.

Comment

Where was Doom? He is only a part time player I realize. Have to pressure pretty boy up the middle.

Comment

I honestly think his experience against us made him take that chance.

Comment

Take level: SCORCHING.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
              Wow this is the dumbest thread ever..depending on another team because ya don't trust your own..
              Quiet your cheap whore mouth. You know we are all thinking the same thing. If you are really confident that Peyton can win in foxboro you're a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by MamaMia View Post
                Quiet your cheap whore mouth. You know we are all thinking the same thing. If you are really confident that Peyton can win in foxboro you're a fool.
                If they can't win in Foxboro they don't deserve to go to the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  Even if he completed it for the TD it would give Brady the ball with 2 minutes left. They were gashing NE with the run all day. Dumb decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                    If they can't win in Foxboro they don't deserve to go to the Super Bowl.
                    Thats fairy tale stuff. And stupid. The fact is that, mathematically, our chances to get to the super bowl again just fell significantly with that Flacco pick. Deserve has nothing to do with it. You think any of the Broncos would shed a tear if they didnt have the chance to prove they "deserved" to be in the super bowl by winning in foxboro and could instead play in Denver?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                      jump ball joe

Comment

Thats fairy tale stuff. And stupid. The fact is that, mathematically, our chances to get to the super bowl again just fell significantly with that Flacco pick. Deserve has nothing to do with it. You think any of the Broncos would shed a tear if they didnt have the chance to prove they "deserved" to be in the super bowl by winning in foxboro and could instead play in Denver?
                        If we can't win in Foxboro then we probably can't beat whatever team the NFC sends to the Super Bowl. If you think that's a fairy tale you are a moron.

Comment

At halftime I told my wife that maybe we should be careful of what we wish for. crows are more dangerous than that weak team they played.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                            If we can't win in Foxboro then we probably can't beat whatever team the NFC sends to the Super Bowl. If you think that's a fairy tale you are a moron.
                            That is very true. We will win at cheaterville though because vinovich? ain't gonna be on the ground next to brady next week. Anyone notice he always was right beside brady on the ground? Nice pick on brady td run as well

Comment

Originally posted by whoeey View Post
                              At halftime I told my wife that maybe we should be careful of what we wish for. crows are more dangerous than that weak team they played.
                              Chrissy?

Comment

Working...
                              X