X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
    L0L.

Saw that too.

I was cruising the NFL channel on Apple TV, and in every divisional round preview clip I watched, every analyst liked the Broncos except this dipsh*t.
    Sterling Sharpe picked Seattle and Broncos to lose on the show this morning.

Comment

Not making any actual predictions as it's the one superstition I've held on to. Will say the NE fans are not overly optimistic about today's game, in fact, very nervous. But the consensus seems to be if they do win, Indy or the Broncos are too very soft teams they look forward to annihilating.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
        Not making any actual predictions as it's the one superstition I've held on to. Will say the NE fans are not overly optimistic about today's game, in fact, very nervous. But the consensus seems to be if they do win, Indy or the Broncos are too very soft teams they look forward to annihilating.
        Looks like the colt fans are wanting bad weather. Seems their cali indoor qb excels in it

Comment

Originally posted by whoeey View Post
          Looks like the colt fans are wanting bad weather. Seems their cali indoor qb excels in it
          Not as much as they still think that PM has problems in it .

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
            New England is the weaker team and they are facing the better opponent so they are definitely the more likely loser.
            One can certainly say based on match up and/or history that the Ravens can/will win. But one can't really make a reality based statement that the Pats are the "weaker team". Pretty much every objective measurement would suggest the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
              One can certainly say based on match up and/or history that the Ravens can/will win. But one can't really make a reality based statement that the Pats are the "weaker team". Pretty much every objective measurement would suggest the opposite.
              I'm not sure if you were understanding what I was saying. I was saying they are weaker than the Seahawks while also facing the better opponent, and therefore are more likely to lose.

Comment

I'm not sure if you were understanding what I was saying. I was saying they are weaker than the Seahawks while also facing the better opponent.
                Ah, gotcha. I definitely agree that they're more likely to lose than Seattle. I think Seattle is clearly the most likely winner of the favorites, with Green Bay the most likely loser.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                  I don't know anything about point spreads or hanicapping games but I think Denver wins easily.

Broncos 26 Colts 17

Ravens with the Upset in NE (at least I hope so) with both teams pounding the ball on the ground

Ravens 27 Pats 24

Carolina is a great threat to the Seathugs only because they cannot throw the ball, if Carolina can stop the run they win on Cam's legs.

Carolina 20 Seathugs 17

Packers walking away at home

Packers 38 Cowboys 20
                  Seattle is going to destroy the Panthers. I have been thinking 11 is too low.

Comment

To beat NE, you have to take Gronk away. Or at least contain him. I haven't seen that happen too often.

Can the Ravens do it? I don't know.

Doom and Suggs won't get to Brady often enough....I'll tell you that. So, they better have other ways (Ngata)of getting Brady off his mark. Also, Flacco better be on his A-game and his receivers better come up big.

This will either be a Pats blow out, or a close game that could go either way. Not a chance that the Pats get embarrassed at home. They're too good for that.
                    Last edited by Hamrob; 01-10-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gunns View Post
                      What's funny to me is that New England is actually softer than the Broncos. They don't have a top 10 defense or a top 15 running game. That's pretty soft if you ask me. If they beat the Broncos it won't be because the Broncos are softer than them, it will be because Fox is borderline incompetent in big time road games and Manning can't play in Foxboro for some reason.

Comment

What's funny to me is that New England is actually softer than the Broncos. If they beat the Broncos it won't be because the Broncos are softer than them, it will be because Fox is borderline incompetent in big time road games and Manning can't play in Foxboro for some reason.
                        NE plays well most places on the road Denver doesn't so imo Denver is softer on the road under Fox regime. The 2nd part is our biggest problem here no doubt.
                        Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 01-10-2015, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
                          NE plays well most places on the road Denver doesn't so imo Denver is softer on the road under Fox regime. The 2nd part is our biggest problem here no doubt.
                          New England was 5-3 on the road so I wouldn't exactly say they are anything special in that context. And again their stats just don't backup a hard-nosed narrative for them. The Broncos getting out-coached in big road games doesn't mean they are particularly soft. It means they have a kumquat for a head coach.

Comment

New England was 5-3 on the road so I wouldn't exactly say they are anything special in that context. And again their stats just don't backup a hard-nosed narrative for them. The Broncos getting out-coached in big road games doesn't mean they are particularly soft. It means they have a kumquat for a head coach.
                            Points taken I agree

Comment

I'll tell you this much:

If Denver comes out like they did in the Superbowl...the Colts will mop the floor with them.
                              If Denver comes out ready to rumble...they will wax the Colts.

My concern: John Fox

I don't trust that bum!

Comment

Accumulator (4)Hide Details

New England Patriots 13-18 points @ 11/2Winning MarginsOpen
                                Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots
                                Carolina Panthers 1-6 points @ 13/2Winning MarginsOpen
                                Carolina Panthers @ Seattle Seahawks
                                Green Bay Packers 13-18 points @ 6/1Winning MarginsOpen
                                Dallas Cowboys @ Green Bay Packers
                                Denver Broncos 7-12 points @ 4/1Winning MarginsOpen
                                Indianapolis Colts @ Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
                                X