Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Offense has actually gotten better since StL game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fontaine View Post
    I'm glad you've finally stopped the wrist slitting of "more passes means more problems for Manning" and got enough sense to admit you really don't know what his physical problems are or what may exactly lead to.

It took you a while but you got there.

But in the interest of further educating you...
    What's funny is that you're incoherently flailing about attacking me about something which I never even did or said. Where did I say I knew what his physical problems were? All I said was that if Med's "theory" about Manning is correct there's reason for concern. You took that comment and went down the rabbit hole.

And lol at you "further educating me". You don't even know what you're arguing about!

Comment

• There's nothing to be concerned about as a fan, because there's nothing we can do. Worrying over something you have no control over, and as insignificant as entertainment, will cause you health problems that can be seen on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
        What's funny is that you're incoherently flailing about attacking me about something which I never even did or said. Where did I say I knew what his physical problems were? All I said was that if Med's "theory" about Manning is correct there's reason for concern. You took that comment and went down the rabbit hole.
        Your very first post on this thread:

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
        Wow. Unfortunately, very believable.
        - about some random dude claiming Manning had a degenerative thigh issue all by just watching him on TV.

You're act would be cute, even mildly funny if you did it on purpose no matter how remote the possibility, but as most posters here know, that would be giving you far too much credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontaine View Post
          Your very first post on this thread:

- about some random dude claiming Manning had a degenerative thigh issue all by just watching him on TV.

You're act would be cute, even mildly funny if you did it on purpose no matter how remote the possibility, but as most posters here know, that would be giving you far too much credit.
          I'll ask the question again: Where did I say I knew what his physical problems were? Because I don't say it in that comment from me you're quoting. All I say is that him having a physical issue is believable. And what act are you referring to? The me being right and you being wrong act?

And the correct word here is "your", not "you're". I wouldn't normally call this out but it's now at least the second time you've done it in this thread which makes it apparent that you don't know the proper usage.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyR View Post
            I'll ask the question again: Where did I say I knew what his physical problems were? Because I don't say it in that comment from me you're quoting. All I say is that him having a physical issue is believable. And what act are you referring to? The me being right and you being wrong act?

And the correct word here is "your", not "you're". I wouldn't normally call this out but it's now at least the second time you've done it in this thread which makes it apparent that you don't know the proper usage.
            You're right on here, but the "your" "you're" thing can just be a product of auto-correct nowadays.

And most people don't bother learning English anymore. :-)

Comment

• Only an idiot would say this Offense was better after Rams game. This team got its balls ripped off in Boston and never recovered.

Comment

Working...
              X