Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos Offense has actually gotten better since StL game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cito Pelon
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
    The thing I do admire, even though it's driving me nuts, is that they stuck to their guns. Even when down.. even when the pace was obviously throwing Peyton off.. they stuck to their new gameplan, thinking that this was what we needed to win once we were in the playoffs.

So agree or disagree, they didn't give a token effort and give up. They stuck with it, and it did pay off. Now we'll see if it works in games that matter. If it does, people will be singing the praises of Elway, Fox and Co. Guess we'll see which way it goes. =)
    Yup. They needed some diversity in the offense, they gave it a test run, we'll see if and how it plays out.

Leave a comment:

• Vegas_Bronco
    replied
    If we could chart on the OMane...oh my nerds would congregate.

Speaking of charts, when is that version of php being released?

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    I still think using the cinci game as some sort of barometer of peyton's arm strength is suspect because two of those bad throws came in a heavy rainstorm. Prior to that, he was slinging the ball around the field.

also the INT returned for a TD was a jump throw. When Peyton is not able to plant his feet his passes floooooooooooooooooooooooooat!. It's been that way since the 2012 Atlanta game. When he has time to throw, his passes look fine.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    I still think using the cinci game as some sort of barometer of peyton's arm strength is suspect because two of those bad throws came in a heavy rainstorm. Prior to that, he was slinging the ball around the field.

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    Originally posted by pricejj View Post
    In other words, Manning is like a cheap 2-bit whore. Inner thighs weakened and sore from decades of overuse.
    awesome

Leave a comment:

• bronco militia
    replied
    i wonder if it is hard to throw with your inner thighs when you only have 3 seconds to throw the ball.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
    Eh, dunno if that is true. Use it in bursts, not constantly.
    Logically speaking, of course it works Give a lineman less rest, make him stay in his stance longer.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    LMAO at you now, Lelo. Go outside and throw something and see what muscles you use. They sure are not "inner thighs". Try to use your "inner thighs" to get some torque or velocity throwing a ball, you'll be stumped how to do it. Unless you're a chick.
    i dont pretend to know what muscles are being used for a throwing motion. But its clear Manning generates his power from his lower body. He has said as much. When he doesn't get his feet under him, his balls flail. So its not crazy to think a lower leg injury would hinder his throwing power, regardless of where said injury takes place.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    LMAO at you now, Lelo. Go outside and throw something and see what muscles you use. They sure are not "inner thighs". Try to use your "inner thighs" to get some torque or velocity throwing a ball, you'll be stumped how to do it. Unless you're a chick.
    Sit in a chair, using only your upper body, and throw the ball. See how far and how well you can throw.

Now, stand up, and using your whole body, see how far and how well you can throw.

Then come back and say you dont use your legs.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFox
    replied
    The thing I do admire, even though it's driving me nuts, is that they stuck to their guns. Even when down.. even when the pace was obviously throwing Peyton off.. they stuck to their new gameplan, thinking that this was what we needed to win once we were in the playoffs.

So agree or disagree, they didn't give a token effort and give up. They stuck with it, and it did pay off. Now we'll see if it works in games that matter. If it does, people will be singing the praises of Elway, Fox and Co. Guess we'll see which way it goes. =)

Leave a comment:

• Cito Pelon
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    Who knows if he's real, but I'm gonna venture a guess and say you know little to nothing about the human body.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Broncenstein
    replied
    Medialthigholgists in my internets? It's more likely than you think...

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    LMAO. "Inner thighs?" "Specifically rotation from his inner thighs"? LMAO, I can bag on Peyton all day, but "inner thighs" is ridiculous.
    Who knows if he's real, but I'm gonna venture a guess and say you know little to nothing about the human body.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    In other words, Manning is like a cheap 2-bit whore. Inner thighs weakened and sore from decades of overuse.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    LMAO. "Inner thighs?" "Specifically rotation from his inner thighs"? LMAO, I can bag on Peyton all day, but "inner thighs" is ridiculous.
    But he's an expert in body mechanics

Leave a comment:

Working...
X