Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will play in the 2014 AFC Championship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Homer? Maybe, but <a href="https://twitter.com/Terrell_Davis">@Terrell_Davis</a> likes the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash">#Broncos</a>' chances of reaching <a href="https://twitter.com/AZSuperBowl">@AZSuperBowl</a>. <a href="http://t.co/ZTSmxrph7f">pic.twitter.com/ZTSmxrph7f</a></p>&mdash; Jon Heath (@JonHeathNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/JonHeathNFL/status/550128863037358080">December 31, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dec 30

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
      I think people need to pump the brakes on the Ravens a bit.
      Im just saying if NE wins this weekend, they'll make the SB.

Bal is the only one who has a shot to beat them if not at worst give them a game in NE.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
        FYP to reflect the 32 votes already going that way before you posted....
        I'm making fun or Armchair...

Comment

i'm going to be all over this poll sunday night!

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
            If NE wins this weekend, they make the SB.
            Well **** you too. Have a little faith, Broncos fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
              Well **** you too. Have a little faith, Broncos fan.
              faith is pointless in this realm. The NFL already knows who's winning

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                Valid concern.
                but lets hope our team is focused onthe here and now and not looking beyond this sunday
                its stoopid to be discussing anything other than the colts
                Stupid for the players and coaches, OK for the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                  I'm making fun or Armchair...
                  I guess since I have him on ignore it went over my head

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                    I guess since I have him on ignore it went over my head
                    That's where he belongs!

Comment

lmao

That special Mane brand of pessimism that considers it obvious that a 10-6 Ravens team that finished third in its own division has a better chance against NE than a significantly better Denver team would.

Ironically, that Ravens team lost by 20 when they played @ Pittsburgh in week 9...and somehow won there in the playoffs?? Almost as if a one game sample tells us very little about a matchup when both teams are good?

Winning in NE is a tall task for any team. Denver is as up for it as anyone will be. But hopefully Baltimore surprises me and gifts us homefield. Of course, last time I thought that way was 05 when we were so "lucky" to have Pitt knock off Indy for us...

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
                        lmao

That special Mane brand of pessimism that considers it obvious that a 10-6 Ravens team that finished third in its own division has a better chance against NE than a significantly better Denver team would.

Ironically, that Ravens team lost by 20 when they played @ Pittsburgh in week 9...and somehow won there in the playoffs?? Almost as if a one game sample tells us very little about a matchup when both teams are good?

Winning in NE is a tall task for any team. Denver is as up for it as anyone will be. But hopefully Baltimore surprises me and gifts us homefield. Of course, last time I thought that way was 05 when we were so "lucky" to have Pitt knock off Indy for us...
                        I wonder how Denver would have fared against Peyton's colts in '05. My guess is the ass raping of a lifetime. Though I'd be curious to see how he handled the 11 man front.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                          Im just saying if NE wins this weekend, they'll make the SB.

Bal is the only one who has a shot to beat them if not at worst give them a game in NE.
                          Youre letting your broncos fandom pessimism shine through. I dont believe the Ravens have a "better" shot than us. I'm not sure how good they even are. Then again, i didnt think they were all that good in 2012. I guess any team can get hot. Hell, the friggin giants won 2 super bowls

Comment

I wonder how Denver would have fared against Peyton's colts in '05. My guess is the ass raping of a lifetime. Though I'd be curious to see how he handled the 11 man front.
                            Would have looked identical to the previous 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post
                              lmao

It didn't work out, but we were still lucky Pitt beat Indy. Whatever chance we had to beat PIT in that AFCCG, divide it by 10 for the '05 Broncos going back to Indy.

Comment

Yeah, probably. 2003: 41-10 2004: 49-24 Maybe '05 would have been the year we lost by just 21?

Comment

Working...
                                X