Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will play in the 2014 AFC Championship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will play in the 2014 AFC Championship?

If the Broncos make it, they will join the 1977, 1986, 1987, 1989, 1991, 1997, 1998, 2005 and 2013 teams as AFC Championship Game participants.
    Baltimore at Denver
    57.45%
    Baltimore at Indianapolis
    0.00%
    Denver at New England
    40.43%
    Indianapolis at New England
    2.13%

The poll is expired.

Broncos vs Ravens

Comment

This is the play-offs.
      The best teams tend to advance, so I wouldn't rule out Den-NE

Comment

At least one more home win for Peyton.

Comment

Denver @ NE just like I predicted 6 weeks ago.

Comment

i hope it's BAL @DEN, but i still think odds are that it's DEN @NE.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
              Denver @ NE just like I predicted 6 weeks ago.
              That isn't exactly a display of compiled evidence or fabulous insight to pick the two best regular season teams. I think 3/4 of the country picked that one 6 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                That isn't exactly a display of compiled evidence or fabulous insight to pick the two best regular season teams. I think 3/4 of the country picked that one 6 weeks ago.
                I picked Seattle-Denver last season around week 5, and stuck to my guns. I then predicted that Seattle would beat Denver, and I was branded a "traitor" on this site for that prediction.

I also predicted at the start of *this* season either a Seattle-Denver rematch or Seattle-NE.

But I agree: picking the odds-on favorite teams for the Super Bowl isn't exactly rocket science.

Comment

Broncos @Cheatriots.

Comment

It will be Denver at NE. That Rams game really screwed us.

We will need to play at our best for 60 minutes.

I believe this however, if we win in NE, we will win the Superbowl!

Comment

I think the best we can hope for is that we beat the Colts and that the Ravens really physically beat up on the Pats.

Comment

Balt at Denver obviously

Comment

Baltimore can beat NE. they beat them two years ago and beat them minus a missed 30 yard kick three years ago. they look pretty good. they have to get to Brady, though.

I like our matchup against the Colts. unless Luck goes ape**** we should be fine. of course, we could look back on this game ten years from now as the passing of the baton. let's hope not.

Comment

It's going to be a tough game either way in two weeks. I think Denver beats Indy, should do it convincingly. I could argue merits of both Baltimore and New England winning and think it's probably closer than most think but I don't think there will be any easy outs for Denver this year. NE pulls it out vs Baltimore and Denver has to travel to Foxboro. To be the best, you have to beat the best, even on the road. Denver will have to prove itself the hard way this year. They have the talent to do it.

Comment

If Broncos beat NE @ foxborough, I'm no longer afraid of the NFC.

Comment

Working...
                              X