Jack Del Rio is reportedly top candidate for Raiders job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
    WE aren't going to lose. Denver could play Brockseph and still win this one.

Comment

• dear chokeland raiders hiring our assistant coaches will not magically lead to afc west championships ,playoff appearances winning seasons .
      you now pay attention skidMark turd Davis . ill post in large caps and stuff
      YOU NEED TALENT AND HOW DO YOU GET TALENT YOU ASK WELL YOU DRAFT THEM OR SIGN FREE AGENTS AND THIS TAKES A BIT OF TIME TO GO FROM A BROWN SMELLY TURD OF A FOOTBALL TEAM TO A CONTENDER . YOU DONT GO HIRING BRONCO COACHES AND EXPECT THEM TO BEAT DENVER AS YOUR ONLY GOAL

Comment

• A winning culture is always lusted after by other teams. You see Denver bring in the guys they have and win the division despite a hand cuff in the first year of the new regime and you see them constantly adapting and you see what you yourself want in your franchise.

The interim job he did last season also plays a factor. He was awesome in that span of time and keep us rolling. JDR if he wants to will likely be a HC either this off-season or next. Though I don't know that the franchises that will seek him out will be good job opportunities for the long haul.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
          Trestman isnt a good coach at all.

Who replaces JDR is a better question.
          i meant Trestman as an OC and Rex as a DC .

Comment

• NE has no run D.

Comment

• I'd almost rather play NE.

Comment

• i just want our coaches to work for owners who will let coaches coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                  Trestman is terrible. He always has been, that's why it took him so long to get back into the NFL. He is a bad bad bad coach. Great offensive mind but horrible people skills.
                  FYP

Comment

• maybe he can take the job before he unveils another vanilla d highlighted by Miller in man-to-man coverage on Gronk next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                      maybe he can take the job before he unveils another vanilla d highlighted by Miller in man-to-man coverage on Gronk next week.
                      Our drop Knighton off on him on a zone blitz read.

Comment

• I won't shed a tear if he leaves. The talent on this defense alone makes them top 10. I've said before he doesn't have this defense playing to their potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunns View Post
                          FYP
                          ****. I thought I had put offensive mind in there.

Comment

Working...
                          X