X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogers lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
      He was trying to make a joke at the expense of us who questioned if there might be something wrong with Manning by drawing a parallel with Rodgers having a bad game. It's just dumb.
      Actually it was a well played joke....

We all agree it's tough to win the SB. And nobody thinks this team is flawless. But it is a legitimate SB contender.

I'm curious though, what will you clowns have to say if the Broncos win it all this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
        Rogers lost.
        Reading numerous posts on here you would've thought the Broncos had too

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post

We all agree it's tough to win the SB. And nobody thinks this team is flawless. But it is a legitimate SB contender.

I'm curious though, what will you clowns have to say if the Broncos win it all this year?
          The chances of this are slim, but if the broncos advanced to the Super Bowl and beat Seattle, say, 24-20, some would make mention how we didn't blow them out, suggesting seattles win was more impressive

It would be the ultimate win loss

Comment

By the way, there was a parallel. The Bills pass defense is deadly. There's nothing wrong with these players. They played good defenses. The haters' "analysis" was bull because it was picking Manning apart like his performance was in a vacuum failing to account for all the variables that contributed to Manning's low productivity, especially the Bills defense.
            Last edited by Kaylore; 12-15-2014, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post

Those clowns are hoping the Broncos lose so they can say I told you so.

Comment

Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
                Those clowns are hoping the Broncos lose so they can say I told you so.
                You're probably right....

Comment

Working...
                X