Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Games Week 15

http://506sports.com/

Denver not seen in Portland again, although they are the national game for CBS ( Simms /Nantz). Local CBS station is NOT going to go against the Hee Hawks ( for revenue purposes) when they only have one game. 6 out of the last 7 not shown here.

I just got Direct TV ( Monday) with Sunday ticket till super bowl 2016. So I'm not missing any games for the next year. Had to dump Comcast TV ( not going to miss them).
    Good luck to most of you!

Go Miami! Go Broncos!

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post

Denver not seen in Portland again, although they are the national game for CBS ( Simms /Nantz). Local CBS station is NOT going to go against the Hee Hawks ( for revenue purposes) when they only have one game. 6 out of the last 7 not shown here.

I just got Direct TV ( Monday) with Sunday ticket till super bowl 2016. So I'm not missing any games for the next year. Had to dump Comcast TV ( not going to miss them).

Go Miami! Go Broncos!
    Dude miami isn't winning. We're ****ed.

Comment

Sweet, [email protected] That's so the game I wanted to watch... bar bound again!

Comment

Super gay i have to stream

Comment

**** you El Paso

Comment

Miami had a chance if the game was at Miami, however, the old saying..."that's why we play the game"
            On any given Sunday... they all apply for this game.
            Yes, I give them a chance.
            The key for this game is the Miami's defense matching up against the New England's offense. To me, they match up well.
            I'm not sure if the Miami's offense will score enough points to pull the upset, but I think their defense will show up...

Comment

You gotta be kidding me fuggin Miami New England **** the chowda heads

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                Super gay i have to stream

Comment

Jets v.s. Titans and Giants v.s. Skins. Nothing better than an afternoon of playoff implication-free football.

Comment

Comment

Great, I get to watch the Jets and Titans while the Broncos play . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post

Go Miami! Go Broncos!
                        At least you get a good game. You COULD be stuck with Oakland and Kansas City...

Comment

Second half of the season has been brutal for non-mountain region getting Broncos games. Fox double header weekends can die in a fire.

Houston-Indy in my market.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                            Miami had a chance if the game was at Miami, however, the old saying..."that's why we play the game"
                            On any given Sunday... they all apply for this game.
                            Yes, I give them a chance.
                            The key for this game is the Miami's defense matching up against the New England's offense. To me, they match up well.
                            I'm not sure if the Miami's offense will score enough points to pull the upset, but I think their defense will show up...
                            The defense will show up. It's the offense that usually lays a turd. You never know which offense you will get with the Dolphins. And it all starts and ends with Tannehill.

Comment

Miami has NEVER swept NE, during the Brady-Belichick era. I guess there's always a first time, but I wouldn't count on it...

Comment

Working...
                              X