Brandon Marshall Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall Appreciation Thread

Brandon has come out of nowhere this year and has become a real playmaker on this defense. He's been a ballhawk all year. Not sure where this defense would be without him. They'll find a way to keep him on the field when Trevathan comes back. Just thought his consistent solid play deserved its own thread. Kudos for stepping up!

This team is like the old Penn St with LB U. We develop the hell out of LB's. Now if we could just find a elite MLB to go with Trev, Marshall and Von.

Comment

He plays smart, and has been making huge plays all year long.

Comment

He needs to stand in front of a jugs machine for a few hours, he dropped the game ender then pocket sloth hung 7 more on us.

Comment

Would love to move Marshall to the middle, and let him get flanked by Danny and Von.

Comment

Sounds like they're gonna move Danny to MLB.

But Marshall has been some find.

Need to extend him if possible.

Comment

Plays very fast. Makes a few mistakes but makes a lot of plays with his speed. I'm looking forward to getting Trevathan back in the mix as well. Should give our defense a lot of flexibility to cover and blitz.

Comment

I thought he played pretty well considering he had busted ribs and a collapsed lung.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                  I thought he played pretty well considering he had busted ribs and a collapsed lung.
                  that pass Brandon Marshall caught from Orton today brought back memories from the dark days of Bronco history

Comment

Love him, love him, love him!

I'm trying to find a way to convert my "old Brandon Marshall" jersey into a "new Brandon Marshall" jersey without just using duct tape.

Comment

Working...
                    X