Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now can we be done with Tamme

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Now can we be done with Tamme

    I said this early this year. He's lost it

  • #2
    That was such a pussy play.

    Why go down softly... If you're gonna go down go down hard.

    Comment


    • #3
      REV cursed him when he said all his catches are big clutch plays. Dog**** ever since then.

      Comment


      • #4
        I like Tamme, was a bad play though; he looked scared. This might be his last in Denver.

        Comment


        • #5
          White TE's who can't block and can't make plays are a fixture of this franchise, we've always had at least one on the squad for the past decade.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
            White TE's who can't block and can't make plays are a fixture of this franchise, we've always had at least one on the squad for the past decade.
            You racist bastard.

            Comment


            • #7
              Drops a ball after getting smoked with bruised ribs. Crucify him.

              Comment


              • #8
                Peyton loves to go to him in critical situations. Today it cost Manning his record.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
                  Drops a ball after getting smoked with bruised ribs. Crucify him.
                  He's sucked all year.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
                    He's sucked all year.
                    That is true but you have sucked for like 2 years.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                      That is true but you have sucked for like 2 years.
                      So are you excited about making it to the third grade ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                        White TE's who can't block and can't make plays are a fixture of this franchise, we've always had at least one on the squad for the past decade.
                        Sadly true. Alexander, Putzier, Hape, Dreesen.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          Sadly true. Alexander, Putzier, Hape, Dreesen.
                          Don't forget Nate Jackson, or chad mustard. . Dreesen was a good blocker imo.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Don't forget Mustard.

                            I really miss saying we cut the Mustard every other week

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                              I like Tamme, was a bad play though; he looked scared. This might be his last in Denver.
                              Scared was the correct word. Damn, if you're that scared to take a moderate hit, just fall down all the way. Not this soft I'm just gonna curl up and stop running crap. I mean, how pathetic is it when your 5'10 180 pound WR goes all out and is getting blasted and still hangs onto the ball but your TE goes into full p***Y mode. Tamme needs to watch some game tape of Sanders to see how real men play football.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X