Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haloti Ngata suspended for PED's

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...4-games-by-nfl

The Baltimore Ravens will finish the regular season without the services of Haloti Ngata.

The Pro Bowl defensive tackle has been suspended by the NFL for the next four games for violating the league's policy on performance enhancing substances, the team announced on Wednesday.

Around The NFL will have more on this shortly.

First thoughts: This is really going to affect the Ravens for their stretch run. May even give the Dolphins a better chance to beat them this week, which would be good for the AFCE race.

Comment

Whoa!

Comment

HGH test?
        Nice for Miami and the other Division teams.
        Idiot!

Comment

remaining schedule:

@ MIA
          JAX
          @ HOU
          CLE

not exactly facing a murderers row here.

Baltimore is one team that concerns me in the post-season. They are the only AFC team I believe can win a road playoff game, which could be good or bad. They could beat NE in NE or Denver in Denver if they got their **** together.

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
            remaining schedule:

@ MIA
            JAX
            @ HOU
            CLE

Baltimore is one team that concerns me in the post-season. They are the only AFC team I believe can win a road playoff game, which could be good or bad. They could beat NE in NE or Denver in Denver if they got their **** together.
            I tend to agree, however I'd be more scared of them if they didn't lose to the Chargers at M&T last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
              remaining schedule:

@ MIA
              JAX
              @ HOU
              CLE

With you in general, but all 4 of those teams can run all over you if you let them.

Comment

So I remember everyone saying after the 60 days that "half the league" would be suspended for HGH. I always felt like PED use is not as wide-spread as people believed. The two groups seem to be 1.)Fringe players trying to get enough of a boost to make a team or produce and 2.)Aging veterans trying to hang on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  So I remember everyone saying after the 60 days that "half the league" would be suspended for HGH. I always felt like PED use is not as wide-spread as people believed. The two groups seem to be 1.)Fringe players trying to get enough of a boost to make a team or produce and 2.)Aging veterans trying to hang on.
                  He took Adderall.

This changes nothing with the Ravens IMO. 4 easy games and he's back playing fresh in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    He took Adderall.

This changes nothing with the Ravens IMO. 4 easy games and he's back playing fresh in the playoffs.
                    @ Miami and @ Houston are not easy games.

Baltimore's secondary is garbage, hurting their D Line doesn't help that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                      @ Miami and @ Houston are not easy games.

Baltimore's secondary is garbage, hurting their D Line doesn't help that.
                      Ya but good teams know how to overcome their deficiencies and win. Those games won't be blow outs, but I'd take the Ravens in both of them.

Comment

I thought Adderall was taken off the PED list so athletes could no longer use them as an excuse?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                          He took Adderall.

It just goes back to my point, that there aren't as many people "juicing" as they think. Adderall is a game-day PED for focus and energy. It's also why it isn't banned during the offseason (because you're not cheating if you're taking a gameday stimulant with no games to play.)

Comment

I pop a couple as well as a hand full of goofballs before playing Madden.

Comment

Baltimore (7-5) is not making the playoffs unless they put together their first 4 game winning streak of the season against the likes of Miami (7-5), Cleveland (7-5), and Houston (6-6). Too many AFC teams are fighting for a playoff spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X