Postgame vs KC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    That is not true, Manning passed for under 300 yards last year in NE.
    I am assuming that stat is limited to 2014's games since Denver has played 6 games this year in which Manning has < 300 yards--and Denver is 6-0 in those.

Comment

• I like the Chargers in this game against NE. The Pats have a long way to travel, 3 time zones.

It's touch who to root for because SD is right on our heels. But we want home field throughout so I think I would rather SD win the game. Let us take care of our own business, let SD take care of the Pats.

Comment

• NE is staying in SD for the whole week.

Im not sure who to root for either but gotta take care of Buffalo first and foremost.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
          NE is staying in SD for the whole week.

I'm not sure who to root for either but gotta take care of Buffalo first and foremost.
          You are kidding right, we control what happens to SD's playoff hopes but we need help from someone to knock NE out of HFA. It's a no brainer pull for SD to beat NE and we can take care of the rest.

Comment

• Miami kept their hopes alive for their division with a win tonight. NE still can lose it to them. A little added pressure for the Patsies.

We need to take care of the Bills this week and let SD do what they will.
            If NE loses to them..Okay. If NE wins...Okay too.

Just win our own games. The rest will take care of itself.

Comment

• I’m in pain just thinking about how Alex Smith feels this morning. The Broncos sacked Smith six times last night, and hit him a total of 12 times. That’s a lot for any quarterback, but it’s even more ridiculous considering just how little Kansas City actually had the ball. The Chiefs ran only 44 plays, and 15 of those were runs. That means Smith got hit on 41 percent of his dropbacks.
              http://grantland.com/the-triangle/nf...rs-and-losers/

Comment

• Originally posted by baja View Post
                You are kidding right, we control what happens to SD's playoff hopes but we need help from someone to knock NE out of HFA. It's a no brainer pull for SD to beat NE and we can take care of the rest.
                Well, if NE wins, and we take care of the Bills, we have a 2-game lead with 3 to go.

While if SD wins, and we lose to them while beating Buffalo, that makes the Bengals game a must-win.

Understand the premise though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                  I like the Chargers in this game against NE. The Pats have a long way to travel, 3 time zones.

It's touch who to root for because SD is right on our heels. But we want home field throughout so I think I would rather SD win the game. Let us take care of our own business, let SD take care of the Pats.
                  I hope you are right but my feeling is Pats blow San Diego out. I don't see a loss the rest of the way on their schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
                    Well, if NE wins, and we take care of the Bills, we have a 2-game lead with 3 to go.

While if SD wins, and we lose to them while beating Buffalo, that makes the Bengals game a must-win.

Understand the premise though.
                    If San Diego beats Denver and both teams end up with the same overall record, Denver is still going to have the better division record unless they somehow blow it against Oakland.

Comment

Working...
                    X