Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maher_tyler
    replied
    I don't know much about cars but it seems kinda stupid to put a 15 year old used part on a vehilce and expect it to work like new.

Leave a comment:

• Quoydogs
    replied
    Originally posted by hades View Post
    You have her address, go sneak up there one night and stick a banana in her tail pipe.

Be sure to buy some new/used boots that are at least 3 sizes too large, so when CSI gets involved, they will not be able to say the shoe is the same size as you wear. People always leave footprints behind and get busted! Toss the boots into a fire pit away from home and burn them afterwards.
    Banana in the tail pipe does not work. Sugar well that s another story

Leave a comment:

• hades
    replied
    You have her address, go sneak up there one night and stick a banana in her tail pipe.

Be sure to buy some new/used boots that are at least 3 sizes too large, so when CSI gets involved, they will not be able to say the shoe is the same size as you wear. People always leave footprints behind and get busted! Toss the boots into a fire pit away from home and burn them afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• Quoydogs
    started a topic OT- Rant thread.

OT- Rant thread.

I own a automotive business. We put a used A/C compressor for 301.30 on a clients vehicle. We explained that it was a used part and was 15 years old. It was not a wise Idea because of the age. Well it leaked , so we warranted it. She returned a few weeks later and it was leaking again. She brought it to another shop had them replace it with a new Compressor and then filed a suit against up for 1500.oo dollars because she is claiming the parts that we used was defective. Now I as a business owner have to pay this because I would win if we go to court but it would cost me around 5k to do so.

This is one ****ed up world we live in. SO here is my advise.

If you don't like something you have purchased. Sue the people for it because you're not happy with it. Just make the suit less then the court cost and you will win.

Go figure it was a ****ing KC fan too.

Anyways
    Thanks for listening and Mother ****er.
Working...
X