No announcement yet.

OT- Rant thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does she need the AC for in November anyway?

Just open the damn window!

Comment

[QUOTE=strafen;4246403]Did she insist in buying that compressor?
      This is on you. The customer is not a mechanic.
      You didn't have a business offering her that compressor. It could've also been siezed up. Also, upon installation it was your job to make sure it didn't have any leaks. You know better, bud![/QUOTE

Some people don't have the money for all new parts. This is why they have wrecking yards. You're probably one of the people that does this kinda thing. I can tell by your comment.

Comment

[QUOTE=Quoydogs;4246518]
        Originally posted by strafen View Post
        Did she insist in buying that compressor?
        This is on you. The customer is not a mechanic.
        You didn't have a business offering her that compressor. It could've also been siezed up. Also, upon installation it was your job to make sure it didn't have any leaks. You know better, bud![/QUOTE

Some people don't have the money for all new parts. This is why they have wrecking yards. You're probably one of the people that does this kinda thing. I can tell by your comment.
        I buy brand new parts. I get parts at discount at any parts store close to my area.
        You just didn't use your best judgment, man.
        That's why next time, have the customer sign a waiver if he or she goes against your best advice.
        Good thing it was a compressor and not a wheel or suspension component.
        Don't take this the wrong way, bud. Just telling you something that you probably don't want to hear...

Comment

[QUOTE=strafen;4247452]
          Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
          I buy brand new parts. I get parts at discount at any parts store close to my area.
          You just didn't use your best judgment, man.
          That's why next time, have the customer sign a waiver if he or she goes against your best advice.
          Good thing it was a compressor and not a wheel or suspension component.
          Don't take this the wrong way, bud. Just telling you something that you probably don't want to hear...
          She did sign a waiver

Comment

Working...
          X