Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you shovel Mile High? (Bills related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jmz313
    replied
    Id do it if i was clearing the stadium for a playoff game and was getting tickets to that game. that would be a story to tell.... a regular season game against the Dolphins? nah.

Leave a comment:

• Beantown Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    Looks like the games gonna be moved.
    gonna have to.

Unless it all of a sudden hits like 80 degrees for the next 3 days, there's no way you can just get rid of that much snow (especially given the same amount is everywhere all around the stadium, the parking lots, roads, etc). There's just no place to put that and no amount of people will make much difference there.

I'd be shocked if it's even ready for Tuesday unless there is serious melting.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Looks like the games gonna be moved.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    We're not talking about a regular job here. It's a once-a-decade (maybe) massive freak early season snow storm. If I were a Bills fan, lived in Buffalo, and wasn't buried in 6 feet of snow, I'd probably chip in for free if it came down to it.

Leave a comment:

• srphoenix
    replied
    Wow, heck yeah for the free tickets. The Packers pay 10/hr cash and there's usually lines to do it. (I've never done it though) For free tickets that's a heck of a deal though.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
    In a heartbeat I would.

Bring some music and headphones. Bring a flask to keep myself warm and shovel as long as they would let me. Make a quick 80bucks for a good workout and tix to the game. Turn around and buy a jersey with the $80. Is there a downside?
    8 hours of shoveling snow sounds exhausting.

Leave a comment:

• 69bronco
    replied
    I already work 40-48 hours a week, 10 dollars an hour on a Sunday to shovel snow? No thanks, Ill catch it on tv and turn in my fan card if I have to.

Leave a comment:

• UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
    replied
    Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
    In a heartbeat I would.

Bring some music and headphones. Bring a flask to keep myself warm and shovel as long as they would let me. Make a quick 80bucks for a good workout and tix to the game. Turn around and buy a jersey with the $80. Is there a downside?
    Ditto except hot tea because of the 'betes.

Leave a comment:

• Zealot
    replied
    I would do it for free as a courtesy to fellow fans.

Leave a comment:

• Drunk Monkey
    replied
    Pass, I don't work for $10 bucks an hour.

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    There was a point in my life where I would've done it.
    Right now, I'm too busy doing a bunch of stuff that my free time it's at a premium...

Leave a comment:

• underrated29
    replied
    In a heartbeat I would.

Leave a comment:

• Beantown Bronco
    replied
    5 feet of fresh snow? Roads around it are probably impassable, so you'd have to show-shoe in like the Day After Tomorrow. Good luck even getting there without being dead tired.

Leave a comment:

• hades
    replied
    Couple of these and melt it in no time! Plus it's environmentally friendly, burns rabbit poo.

Leave a comment:

• ColoradoDarin
    replied
    I'd shovel it and then sell the tickets to some mouth breathing hill person.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X