Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you shovel Mile High? (Bills related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would do it for free as a courtesy to fellow fans.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
      In a heartbeat I would.

Bring some music and headphones. Bring a flask to keep myself warm and shovel as long as they would let me. Make a quick 80bucks for a good workout and tix to the game. Turn around and buy a jersey with the $80. Is there a downside?
      Ditto except hot tea because of the 'betes.

Comment

I already work 40-48 hours a week, 10 dollars an hour on a Sunday to shovel snow? No thanks, Ill catch it on tv and turn in my fan card if I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
          In a heartbeat I would.

Bring some music and headphones. Bring a flask to keep myself warm and shovel as long as they would let me. Make a quick 80bucks for a good workout and tix to the game. Turn around and buy a jersey with the $80. Is there a downside?
          8 hours of shoveling snow sounds exhausting.

Comment

Wow, heck yeah for the free tickets. The Packers pay 10/hr cash and there's usually lines to do it. (I've never done it though) For free tickets that's a heck of a deal though.

Comment

We're not talking about a regular job here. It's a once-a-decade (maybe) massive freak early season snow storm. If I were a Bills fan, lived in Buffalo, and wasn't buried in 6 feet of snow, I'd probably chip in for free if it came down to it.

Comment

Looks like the games gonna be moved.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                  Looks like the games gonna be moved.
                  gonna have to.

Unless it all of a sudden hits like 80 degrees for the next 3 days, there's no way you can just get rid of that much snow (especially given the same amount is everywhere all around the stadium, the parking lots, roads, etc). There's just no place to put that and no amount of people will make much difference there.

I'd be shocked if it's even ready for Tuesday unless there is serious melting.

Comment

Id do it if i was clearing the stadium for a playoff game and was getting tickets to that game. that would be a story to tell.... a regular season game against the Dolphins? nah.

Comment

I don't think I could shovel for 8hrs.

Comment

Why did the internet throw up on Ludo's post?

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                          Fans were asked to shovel Mile High for $10/hr and tickets to a game.

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bill...l_at_ralp.html

Would you do that for the Broncos?

At first I said hell no, but then I thought that would be a cool story to tell way way later down the road and get free tickets, so I probably would do it.

Poll coming..
                          I'd do it for the tickets. Maybe a couple of beer vouchers

Comment

I rather just buy the game tickets and not do hard labor, or i'd send my child over there to shovel and reap the benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              Why did the internet throw up on Ludo's post?
                              when i copy/paste it tends to do that. you referring to #3?

Comment

**** yes I would be the best day ever

Comment

Working...
                                X