Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeGarrette Blount cleared waivers. Should Denver sign him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's no Ed Reed.

Comment

Originally posted by maher_tyler View Post
      He returned kicks last year and did pretty good for the Pats. Could have replaced Caldwell and used him as RB depth.
      We could replace Caldwell with someone else on the roster.

I don't see the value man, sorry. They took their "stand" with a guy like Prater who we should have kept. Why bring in another guy with substance abuse issues?

I hate to keep beating the drum...but RB isn't our issue. Blount and Tate would get hit in the backfield with the best of em' though!

Comment

man..this made me log in....

Hells no on LaBlount.

Comment

Jonas Gray is officially pissed.

Comment

If walked out on the steelers he'll surely walk out on us for trying him a G

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
              Oh I know, and now we will all pine and b**** about it if he does anything remotely decent there.

Between CJ and JT I think we have the types of backs we need. I don't see how bringing a guy in, that doesn't know an extremely complex offense, and having him try and run behind the line we have will help.

Pro Tip: It won't.

Comment

Originally posted by whoeey View Post
                Okie dokie.

Comment

The way things are going for the Pats right now he's probably a lock to go something like 25-140 for them this week.

Comment

Too bad. Blount would have pouted 2k tears in our system. Probably would have smoked 2k joints in our system too.

Comment

Working...
                    X