Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeGarrette Blount cleared waivers. Should Denver sign him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeGarrette Blount cleared waivers. Should Denver sign him?

The weasel mentioned the Denver Broncos.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...blount-release

What do you think? There was a thread on Ben Tate. No mention of Blount? Thoughts?

I'm for it, we need a big bruiser who can get 2-3 yards when we HAVE to have it. I think he could potentially contribute right away.

Comment

Can he play Guard?

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
        Can he play Guard?
        Cognito can and Blount can play RB.

Comment

Can he play RT

Comment

A selfish RB in the drug program who hasn't really done anything in the nfl??

bring him in! he'd bust off 2k in this system.

Comment

He could at least replace Caldwell on kick returns and gives us more depth at the RB position.

Comment

Let's give what we've already have a chance.
                I've already concluded that the Broncos running back should either be CJ and /or Juwan Thompson.
                The problem is that we're already in week 12 and we have yet to see plenty of these two guys.
                CJ was lucky to have seen some actions and gotten some carries, but it's been dismal to say the least.
                I hope they start to make a serious effort in giving the running game a chance to develop and solidify. To achieve that, takes time and repetitions preferably on Sundays; we've gotta start doing it...

Comment

Not sure what good it would do. With the way our line is playing, it doesn't matter who we have back there. He'd be the only Blount that wouldn't get lit in Denver on Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSojia View Post
                    Not sure what good it would do. With the way our line is playing, it doesn't matter who we have back there. He'd be the only Blount that wouldn't get lit in Denver on Sundays.
                    We're not even trying to run the ball. That's depressing...

Comment

Bills

Comment

Can he kick?

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                          Let's give what we've already have a chance.
                          I've already concluded that the Broncos running back should either be CJ and /or Juwan Thompson.
                          The problem is that we're already in week 12 and we have yet to see plenty of these two guys.
                          CJ was lucky to have seen some actions and gotten some carries, but it's been dismal to say the least.
                          I hope they start to make a serious effort in giving the running game a chance to develop and solidify. To achieve that, takes time and repetitions preferably on Sundays; we've gotta start doing it...
                          The only worry I have with these inexperienced backs is pass protection. No doubt teams will be bringing blitzes and we will need them to recognize and pick them up, not sure if Blount is the answer either.

Comment

No. We still have talent still riding the bench.

But I'll take an ax murder, if can play on the O-line.

Comment

Walked out on his team, bolted for the bus because Bell was having a great game and he wasn't getting carries. Bet no one touches him.

Comment

Working...
                              X