Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snake Takes

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Snake Takes

    Week 11

    http://sportsusamedia.com/jake-plummer/

    <iframe src="http://www.podcastone.com/embed?progID=640&pid=457922" width="300" height="696" frameborder="0"></iframe>

  • #2
    I really like Jake. Even when he was somewhat bad I still never disliked him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Twenty min. mark Jake dogging the leagues love affair with the wimpy back shoulder fade. Want's to see more of the old fashioned 45 yard tear drop bombs.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
        Week 11

        http://sportsusamedia.com/jake-plummer/

        <iframe src="http://www.podcastone.com/embed?progID=640&pid=457922" width="300" height="696" frameborder="0"></iframe>
        I didn't read because this post wasn't mandatory.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
          I didn't read because this post wasn't mandatory.
          Lucky for you it's only mandatory to LISTEN to the podcast.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
            Lucky for you it's only mandatory to LISTEN to the podcast.
            But I didn't read the post. Semantic's. Dude didn't want to go to voluntary practices and be a leader I don't want to read or hear his takes.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
              Twenty min. mark Jake dogging the leagues love affair with the wimpy back shoulder fade. Want's to see more of the old fashioned 45 yard tear drop bombs.
              <iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9fxqvZdACc0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rocket 7 View Post
                <iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9fxqvZdACc0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Man it was fun to watch him play.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Can't not think of AC/DC every time I read this title.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                    Man it was fun to watch him play.
                    Yeah, I don't know if we'll ever see another one like Ashley Lelie.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have a feeling Plummer was a hell of of a teammate bc if you look at his stats early in his career, he was pretty bad. Qb's today get two, maybe three seasons to prove themselves. Plummer had a 9-24 td/int ratio his 3rd year.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Oranges View Post
                        I have a feeling Plummer was a hell of of a teammate bc if you look at his stats early in his career, he was pretty bad. Qb's today get two, maybe three seasons to prove themselves. Plummer had a 9-24 td/int ratio his 3rd year.
                        That's what Arizona Cardinals Football was all about.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X