Looking at the Dolphins - and ourselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote:
    Miami could actually pull ahead of Denver in the wild-card race with a win Sunday -- both teams would be 7-4, with the Dolphins holding the head-to-head tiebreaker. Don't sleep on the Dolphins' chances of pulling that off, either. Their only two losses since the beginning of October have come via late collapses against Green Bay and Detroit. Miami is a couple incompletions from an 8-2 record and first place in the AFC East.

Good after we beat them maybe they can go beat the patriots for us.

Comment

• OK I'll give the the soft Finsheaven board something to talk about while they sing Kumbaya and are careful not to hurt anyone's feelings.

Here is why Denver destroy's Miami this weekend.

Peyton at home in Denver is unreal. His average game is 300 and 3 TD's. He only has 3 losses at home and while in Denver only once has he had back to back losses. The absent of crowd noise really helps the struggling OL get an edge off of the ball. That edge is eliminated on the road in loud environments and silent snap counts. The OL will show up pissed after getting ripped on severely and defacated on by the media. It is time to show some pride and Incognito the Dolphin's DL.

The Dolphin's are a bit of a fraud in my opinion. They beat up a New England team that had a bunch of new parts yet to gel. They also got a banged up SD team to crush. Other than that they have beat up on bad teams such as Oakland(neutral site), Jax, Bills, etc. Denver's D is due for a game again like the 49er game.

Denver 34-17 starting tail spin to miss the playoffs again.

New England crushes them in a few weeks even though we will all be Miami fans that day.
      Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 11-22-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florida_Bronco View Post
        The maddening part about that is that for almost all of 2012 and most of 2013, Del Rio didn't have any trouble giving opposing teams exotic looks on defense. I really don't understand why he's gone so vanilla this year.
        His green dot guy Trevathan went out, and he had nobody else to turn to except recent addition Brandon Marshall

Comment

• I have this feeling we're going to explode in this game, for the good. I think the Broncos have been taking a media beating of late and I think this team is sick of the talk. Players and coaches tell us they don't pay attention to the talk but they do. How could you not, the media is so in your face these days you almost have to make it a mission to lock your doors and stay off the internet to not see it.

Not taking anything away from Miami, not thinking we've suddenly fixed our weakness, but sometimes a team can just be more inspired and pumped up then usual. I think this is the case this week.

I'm calling a butt kicking here.

Broncos 38
          Miami 20

Comment

• Originally posted by baja View Post
            Quote:
            Miami could actually pull ahead of Denver in the wild-card race with a win Sunday -- both teams would be 7-4, with the Dolphins holding the head-to-head tiebreaker. Don't sleep on the Dolphins' chances of pulling that off, either. Their only two losses since the beginning of October have come via late collapses against Green Bay and Detroit. Miami is a couple incompletions from an 8-2 record and first place in the AFC East.

Good after we beat them maybe they can go beat the patriots for us.
            They're a couple bad coaching decisions away, really...that's what concerns me as a Fins fan. Their D is special. Tannehill is progressing in Lazor's system. Jarvis Landry is turning heads. They make great halftime adjustments. But...Philbin has basically choked on his own tongue in the last two minutes of the Green Bay and Detroit games.

If Manning gets the ball, down by four, with two minutes left in the game, I'm going to gnaw my damn arm off.

I'd love to see the Fins pull this one off, but I'm not quite certain they're ready to go into Denver and win. Yet.

I've been wrong before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mediator12 View Post
              This defense is not soft, its just plain damn vanilla This team can stop the run and they can do a lot of things well on defense. However, innovative, creative, and tough to prepare it is not.....
              Yes, this is an execution based defense that's doesn't do a lot of exotic things.

But when you can generate pressure from your front 4, and can play two man cover corners with good tacklers in your back 7 then why over complicate things.

Comment

• Originally posted by fontaine View Post
                Yes, this is an execution based defense that's doesn't do a lot of exotic things.

But when you can generate pressure from your front 4, and can play two man cover corners with good tacklers in your back 7 then why over complicate things.
                Having more complexity than a high school defense is not the same as as being overly complicated.

Comment

• Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                  He's already been there and done that for the year a couple of times..its all up hill now my friend. He wont lose 2 in a row..not after the slacking they took in St. Louis.. 34-21 Broncos..

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                  Wow What was I thinking...

Chrissy you just quoted yourself and your comment about your own quote is "That's what i was thinking "

That's too funny.

Comment

Working...
                  X