The Film Don't Lie: Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i4jelway7 View Post
    we have so much talent on this team, it is such a waste to not have a coaching staff that can get the ball to the playmakers. This offensive & defensive staff has ZERO creativity & they are very predictable. Sadly I don't see anything changing this year. Just another wasted season for Manning with no SB ring. Say what you will about Shanny but he was at least creative on the offensive side of the ball
    Offensive line can't run block for ****. Suddenly the pass blocking isn't doing so good either. When you have basically zero threat of running the ball this is what you get. From the get go against the Rams I recall Quinn going all out on his pass rush. They weren't at all concerned with us running the ball. On defense we aren't aggressive at all. When you're consistently not getting to the QB or you need a game changing play...send a blitz! Why don't we blitz Ward more? Why are Ware and Von dropping into coverage so much?? When we blitz, stop sending our best coverage guys ( Harris etc) and send guys like our back up LBers and Ward. When you have a big lead I understand rushing 4 but when the offense is struggling and you need a momentum changer..send a blitz!

Comment

What the hell happened to all the different personnel groupings we worked on in the off season? We showed them to start the season. Are we even in heavy sets anymore? 2 TE's?

Was the loss of Virgil Green that huge?

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
        Was the loss of Virgil Green that huge?
        Perhaps coincidental, but he got hurt during our first loss (Sea) and missed our other two losses (NE and StL).

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
          Peyton has been on the NFL for 17 years now w/a SB ring and 3 SB appearances ..Peyton has ALWAYS played the same game ..nope its something else don't know what other then the O line just is not clicking..the timing is off or they just plain outright suck I don't know. Pick one..lol
          You have a severe lack of understanding of Peyton Manning's career. His teams have not always used the same gameplan every week. This has become the most stagnant, predictable offense he has ever been a part of. And yes the o-line isn't helping.

Comment

As I've said many times, the Peyton no-huddle has about five plays. If the timing and execution gets thrown off a little bit, the PPG drops dramatically.

Elway tried to beef up the defense because he was smart enough to recognize Peyton's no-huddle can be held to single digit output.

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
              As I've said many times, the Peyton no-huddle has about five plays. If the timing and execution gets thrown off a little bit, the PPG drops dramatically.

Elway tried to beef up the defense because he was smart enough to recognize Peyton's no-huddle can be held to single digit output.
              This might be the first time I've ever heard you say something nice about John Elway.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                Somewhat off subject, but does it bother anyone else that Kevin8nine has been using the exact same avatar TheReverend used for like two years and still hasn't changed it? Is he doing this on purpose to annoy TheReverend?
                I have avatars off so I have zero clue what avatars are used by whom

Comment

This might be the first time I've ever heard you say something nice about John Elway.
                  That's because you only have brains enough to focus on the negative.

Comment

Yeah, I think he's trolling.
                    No sir. I have just always been a fan of Star Trek

Comment

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
                      Fisher knows exactly what he's talking about until he plays a team with a worse record and gets $#it hammered.

That team is so unpredictable it's a weekly trap game...
                      Don't forget, Fisher's faced Peyton quite a bit when he was with Indy so, give Fisher some credit for having a game plan he executed masterfully...

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                        Don't forget, Fisher's faced Peyton quite a bit when he was with Indy so, give Fisher some credit for having a game plan he executed masterfully...
                        fisher is a dirty mfer and his dc is even dirtier. Only billicheat and goodell is higher on my scum list

Comment

I don't care about anything being said, but I still can't get over the fact that we had 54 pass attempts to 9 rushing attempts. This with two healthy and very capable running backs available, bad OL and all, no excuse...
                          54-9 think about it, that's a glaring fact!
                          95% of our offensive plays were passing plays
                          And we wonder why our OL was so bad and Peyton played hurried all game?

Comment

Originally posted by whoeey View Post
                            fisher is a dirty mfer and his dc is even dirtier. Only billicheat and goodell is higher on my scum list
                            Wow!
                            Tell us very honestly, how you really feel about Fisher...

Comment

I don't care about anything being said, but I still can't get over the fact that we had 54 pass attempts to 9 rushing attempts. This with two healthy and very capable running backs available, bad OL and all, no excuse...
                              54-9 think about it, that's a glaring fact!
                              95% of our offensive plays were passing plays
                              And we wonder why our OL was so bad and Peyton played hurried all game?
                              Our oline is bad because they are lazy. I'd venture to say that 9 run attempts is all the oline could handle.

Only a moron would think that run blocking is easier than pass blocking. I have noticed that interwebs have plenty of morons. THROW THE BALL PEYTON!

Comment

Wow!
                                Tell us very honestly, how you really feel about Fisher...
                                Tell us how that Sanders shot wasn't a bounty!

Comment

Working...
                                X