Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold one Sunday...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cold one Sunday...

    Possible snow/rain showers - High of 38 degrees

    I think this plays into the Broncos favor. Dolphins traditionally have not been a good 'elements' team in the past.


  • #2
    But *insert Manning cannot play in the cold facts*!

    Comment


    • #3
      Run the wildcat the whole day with CJ and bench manning

      Comment


      • #4
        Manning on the naked bootleg - all day long, just saying, hahaha

        Comment


        • #5
          Run the option and the Power I all day

          QB:CJ
          RB.D.Thomas





          Super Bowl

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ZONA View Post
            Manning on the naked bootleg - all day long, just saying, hahaha
            Pretty much a touchdown every time it's been tried.

            It's science.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
              Pretty much a touchdown every time it's been tried.

              It's science.
              60% of the time, it works every time. Do it!

              Comment


              • #8
                so tired about hearing about our QB and the weather. Just f'n play the game. Play hard, smart, fast and aggressive and we will win.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We're screwed Miami is a cold blooded juggernaut and peyton is going to audible out of every run play so he can pad his stats while John fox claps.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                    We're screwed Miami is a cold blooded juggernaut and peyton is going to audible out of every run play so he can pad his stats while John fox claps.
                    Well you're not far off on the Clapping part.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                      Manning on the naked bootleg - all day long, just saying, hahaha
                      They call Peyton "All Day" on that play cuz it takes him that long to get around the corner.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                        But *insert Manning cannot play in the cold facts*!
                        He will see the snow and go "Foxborough Fetal" then put on 3 layers of long sleeves and 2 gloves to keep warm on the bench.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          38 degrees isn't cold. And honestly, seems like Dolphins always have our number. When was the last time we beat them?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                            38 degrees isn't cold. And honestly, seems like Dolphins always have our number. When was the last time we beat them?
                            I thought it was when we went to Miami? That said I could see things going the way they did vs the Rams if we don't get Sanders back and the Fins can rush the OL like rams and Pats did AND if we do not attempt to run the ball out of true run formations.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                              38 degrees isn't cold. And honestly, seems like Dolphins always have our number. When was the last time we beat them?
                              TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/...mvsteam?opp=17

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X