Week 12 injury/practice updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 12 injury/practice updates

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos do not sound overly concerned about Julius Thomas ankle. Calling him “day to day” as of now.</p>&mdash; Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) <a href="https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/534417606623920129">November 17, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Did they list how many broken vags are on the report?

Comment

Day to day? Probably announcing his retirement after Champ Bailey now.

Comment

C.J ?

Comment

Hope he's back soon, I use to think Julius was expendable till I watched tamme yesterday

Comment

Eh, they said something similar about Virgil Green and how many weeks has he missed now?

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
              Hope he's back soon, I use to think Julius was expendable till I watched tamme yesterday
              I said Tamme look slow and hand brick hands last week and got called and idiot. Sad to say I was not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by maven View Post
                Did they list how many broken vags are on the report?

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                  <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos do not sound overly concerned about Julius Thomas ankle. Calling him “day to day” as of now.</p>&mdash; Chris Mortensen (@mortreport) <a href="https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/534417606623920129">November 17, 2014</a></blockquote>
                  The same idiots thought Montee Ball was good to go this game.

I stopped trusting anything this team says regarding injuries back when they couldn't understand Champs injury, and almost killing Wolfe.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

I stopped trusting anything this team says regarding injuries back when they couldn't understand Champs injury, and almost killing Wolfe.
                    This is the part that is really killing me. Even the Medical staff failed in this game. How the hell do you let Ball go play and then how the hell do you put him back in. Maybe I should apply for a job. Couldn't do much worse.

Comment

"NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Julius Thomas might not miss any time after suffering a sprained ankle in Sunday's upset loss to the St. Louis Rams, per a source informed of the Broncos tight end's status.

Rapoport was told that the injury is considered minor, despite knocking Thomas out of action during the first half of a tilt that saw St. Louis badger Peyton Manning and the Broncos with 12 pass deflections and a pair of interceptions"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...gn=Twitter_atl

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post

This goes back a long way, for example playing Al Wilson with a neck injury that may have hastened his forced retirement or TD being put on the field after his devastating injury only to find out he had a shin fracture that was undetected possibly shortening his career as well. What is one common denominator in these decisions? The Greek.

Comment

He better be good to go, my fantasy team needs him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                            Well, he'll be in a walking boot by Friday and on IR by next week! Day to day is the kiss of death.

Comment

More worried about Sanders

Comment

Working...
                              X