X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScottXray
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
    Now what Sir Baja? I believe in Peyton but I don't see us winning the SB..unless we do ALOT of things different.. Fox out coached yes but the team themselves just plain out sucked today from the o line to the d line to special teams. I cant credit the Pats I still don't think they are that good..not the pounding we took today good.
    Chrissy, PEYTON sucked also. Especially on 4th down...HE screwed those plays up, missed the open guys and threw to the wrong ones.

On the other hand this game shows ONE thing!
    The Broncos are still full of holes and are largely a fraud. They can only play from in front and fold when they get behind. Once they get outcoached they
    tend to fall apart. Giving FOX over 7 days to prepare is tantamount to doom.
    HE WILL screw it up.

Leave a comment:

• Castinkas
    replied
    Originally posted by oubronco View Post
    Fox prepared all those players for this game

think about that
    So when we win and it is a lot more than we lose, we need to credit Fox? think about that.

Leave a comment:

• Shattuck
    replied
    Originally posted by bpc View Post
    As long as we have the country club atmosphere, we'll continue to be subpar in the clutch. At this point, the fans just have to hope the cards fall a certain way and we luck into the super bowl facing a team with blatant defensive holes and an average coach.
    Hello Dallas

Leave a comment:

• Castinkas
    replied
    Originally posted by Shattuck View Post
    Did Fox have them ready to beat the Pats in New England?
    I may be wrong but after 1 quarter we were winning 7-3, then we shot ourselves in the foot with one mistake after another. Simply cant do that against a good team especially on the road.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
    Did Fox throw the first pick? Did Fox have the ball bounce off his chest for the second pick? Did Fox miss the fg? Did Fox allow the punt return?
    Fox prepared all those players for this game

think about that

Leave a comment:

• bpc
    replied
    As long as we have the country club atmosphere, we'll continue to be subpar in the clutch. At this point, the fans just have to hope the cards fall a certain way and we luck into the super bowl facing a team with blatant defensive holes and an average coach.

Leave a comment:

• Shattuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
    Did Fox throw the first pick? Did Fox have the ball bounce off his chest for the second pick? Did Fox miss the fg? Did Fox allow the punt return?
    Did Fox have them ready to beat the Pats in New England?

Leave a comment:

• Castinkas
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Nah, the Broncos will crater them and all the fools on this board will think it means something.
    Sparano at least has them putting up a fight. Division game. I wouldn't be surprised if we struggle to win that one. It's a win, but one I think will resemble the Chiefs game.

Leave a comment:

• Gort
    replied
    Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
    This coaching baffles me.

Why use up your timeouts to bring Manning back out there and run the clock out on the ground
    i blame baseline budgeting.

Fox is afraid if he doesn't use all 3 of his timeouts this week, the NFL will only give him 2 next week.

maybe.

Leave a comment:

• cabronco
    replied
    I think we had a pretty good effort out there, men played hard. We knew it would be a tough battle like it usually is, just have to tip your cap to New England.

Signed, John Fox.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by oubronco View Post

Derpa Derpa Derp
    Thanks for putting that song in my head.

Leave a comment:

• orinjkrush
    replied
    Hopefully they'll learn from this arse whipping

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied

Derpa Derpa Derp

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
    On to the Fade!

I'm sure they'll flumox the Broncos for a good bit.
    Nah, the Broncos will crater them and all the fools on this board will think it means something.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X