• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by oubronco View Post
    MileHighReport retweeted
    Troy Renck<S>@</S>TroyRenck<SMALL class=time>7m7 minutes ago</SMALL>
    <S>#</S>broncos Nate Irving on crutches. That MLB position is one that lacks depth. Would be tough to lose him for extended period

Good thing they addressed it in the offseason last year and this year..

In all seriousness we were told we don't need one cause Ward will blast all over the field.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    MileHighReport retweeted
    Troy Renck<S>@</S>TroyRenck<SMALL class=time>7m7 minutes ago</SMALL>
    <S>#</S>broncos Nate Irving on crutches. That MLB position is one that lacks depth. Would be tough to lose him for extended period

Leave a comment:

• BroncosSR
    replied
    Originally posted by oubronco View Post
    Denver Broncos<S>@</S>Broncos<SMALL class=time>6m6 minutes ago</SMALL>
    "I gotta play better. The quarterback stinks, you're not going to win many games." - Manning pic.twitter.com/Rp83XkU6b9

Not too shabby...

But seriously, I'm glad he's taking accountability. Because Fox still doesn't for his horrendous coaching decisions.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Denver Broncos<S>@</S>Broncos<SMALL class=time>6m6 minutes ago</SMALL>
    "I gotta play better. The quarterback stinks, you're not going to win many games." - Manning pic.twitter.com/Rp83XkU6b9

Leave a comment:

• ScottXray
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
    I can't argue it..I wish I could but you are right..I still believe that somehow someway Peyton and the Broncos will prevail and win the SB this year..Elway's reputation is on the line here to folks. If he's as good as ya all say then he will start putting his foot up some of these boys asses as it needs to be done..starting w/ his coaching staff and let it roll down hill.
    We can only hope....but Peyton doesn't like turmoil and confusion and JE throwing a coach or two under the bus would upset him.

Hopefully we have a good backup at MLB cause without one we are going to suck on D even worse.

If we don't make the bowl this year some heads should roll...like Fox/Gase.

Every week we have a weak game plan that doesn't fit the opponent. We had the wrong back in to start the game and tried to run the ball with RB light again and doomed a bunch of early drives.

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;I can&#39;t make that throw. That was bad football.&quot; Manning on first interception. &quot;I stunk today.&quot; <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash">#Broncos</a></p>&mdash; Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) <a href="https://twitter.com/TroyRenck/status/529082989633097729">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Manning: &quot;You have to do it every week,we had been executing on Sundays. I have to do it every week. I don&#39;t usually stink but I did today.&quot;</p>&mdash; Michelle Tuckner (@MichelleTuckner) <a href="https://twitter.com/MichelleTuckner/status/529083065071845376">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

Leave a comment:

• Beantown Bronco
    replied
    And this is why I stopped going to Gillette after the Cutler fiasco game. This one was too obvious and seemed like the biggest slam dunk bet ever.

#1 seed is still ours to lose with the remaining slate we have, assuming health.

Leave a comment:

• Enter The Dragon
    replied
    If Belicheck was our coach this would be the greatest team of all time.

Leave a comment:

• Ingens
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Let's be honest. When unscrupulous people get caught doing something bad they usually get better at not getting caught rather than stopping. So yeah, I tend to suspect they still do that ****. In the end though I saw a lot of bad coaching and bad play on our part today, regardless of whether or not the Pats are still cheating.
    I agree. As long as Belichick and Ernie Adams are still with the Patriots, there is probably something illegal going on. They got caught and Kraft rewarded Belichick with a new contract. There's no reason to think that he suddenly ceased all illegal activities. However, it does not excuse poor playing and coaching by the Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• LongDongJohnson
    replied
    It was a bad game but its not time to push the panic button yet. Not even close.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
    So when we win and it is a lot more than we lose, we need to credit Fox? think about that.
    That's right

Leave a comment:

• Castinkas
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Actually you need to think about it. When we win Manning puts up crazy numbers and carries us to a win. When we lose Manning puts in a mediocre day (not even outright bad, just mediocre). That is how this team goes. Every week. Good coaches find a way to win or at least stay competitive even when their QB is not torching the opposing defense. Unfortunately we do not have good coaches.
    Maybe because their team has more than just a good qb? Seriously with the way Manning played today we could beat most teams in the league. New England at home with the refs "letting them play", we would have to play perfect and we didn't. No running game, No Jt, No pass rush, ****ty St play, ****ty refs will be a loss 10/10 times in Foxboro

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>QB Peyton Manning to <a href="https://twitter.com/850KOA">@850KOA</a> Voice of the Broncos Dave Logan after the game: &quot;It's a tough team to beat when your quarterback stinks.&quot;</p>&mdash; Mike Rice (@MRiceKOA) <a href="https://twitter.com/MRiceKOA/status/529078358290608128">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    That's kinda funny

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>QB Peyton Manning to <a href="https://twitter.com/850KOA">@850KOA</a> Voice of the Broncos Dave Logan after the game: &quot;It&#39;s a tough team to beat when your quarterback stinks.&quot;</p>&mdash; Mike Rice (@MRiceKOA) <a href="https://twitter.com/MRiceKOA/status/529078358290608128">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
    So when we win and it is a lot more than we lose, we need to credit Fox? think about that.
    Actually you need to think about it. When we win Manning puts up crazy numbers and carries us to a win. When we lose Manning puts in a mediocre day (not even outright bad, just mediocre). That is how this team goes. Every week. Good coaches find a way to win or at least stay competitive even when their QB is not torching the opposing defense. Unfortunately we do not have good coaches.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X