Game Day Thread: Week 9 Broncos @ Patriots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
    This is just a plain downright embarrassment and just what they need. They've struggled in every game this year. Could've lost to both the Colts and Chiefs, struggled against the Cardinals 2nd string QB and couldn't put the worst team in football away until the 4th qtr. Back to the drawing board Elway.
    Christ. STFU. They were never losing to the Colts, were behind for 3 minutes to the Chiefs in the 2nd Quarter, and beat the Cards by 3 TDs. They were never in danger of losing any of those games.

The whining here is un****ing believable when they're losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
      Maybe Manning will retire, the rest of the offensive FA and good defensive FA walk and we go into complete rebuild mode. Might as well. This team recipe isn't destined for anything but another major let down.
      I've known we were ****ed as soon as I realized we were going to keep rolling with Fox. Other people are just willfully delusional as far as I can tell. It's sad too. We've had the talent to win three straight titles, and we are probably not going to win one.

Comment

• I know it seems bad now but you guys didn't realistically except to only lose one game all year did you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
          That 1st half wasn't too shabby.
          7 points.

Not too shabby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Requiem View Post
            Do you think this team is winning the Super Bowl this year? Doubt it.
            Even if they won this game, the chances aren't great. I'll take my chances with this team though. You can have what's behind door number 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco Rob View Post
              Broncos will still win despite the officiating.

Yessir! Go Broncos! 🏈

Comment

• It's only 20 points with 30 minutes to play. There is a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shattuck View Post
                  I know it seems bad now but you guys didn't realistically except to only lose one game all year did you?
                  I had us pegged with 5 losses.

Comment

• Punter botches punt

Manning throws int

Kicker misses 41 yard FG

Fox's fault.

Goes for it on 4th and 6 - get's no credit for being aggressive.

Typical Broncos fans.

Crying about the season being over when we are playing our 8th game.

You all are stupid as **** and possibly some of the most p***Y fans in the NFL.

Comment

• MAin this is fight hard in second half and make a real game of it. No shame in having two loses and then redouble the effort and sweet the remaining 8 regular season games and still get home field.

Comment

• Time for a little yardwork before the snow starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
                          Christ. STFU. They were never losing to the Colts, were behind for 3 minutes to the Chiefs in the 2nd Quarter, and beat the Cards by 3 TDs. They were never in danger of losing any of those games.

The whining here is un****ing believable when they're losing.
                          Because they aren't used to it.

I can see Agasmegman is climaxing with the poor play of the Broncos. He wants the Broncos to lose every game so long as Elway gets fired for trading his boyfriend Tebow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                            Manning's pick put us in a huge hole. Needed this game. Better make adjustments
                            Only made it 13-7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              I've known we were ****ed as soon as I realized we were going to keep rolling with Fox. Other people are just willfully delusional as far as I can tell. It's sad too. We've had the talent to win three straight titles, and we are probably not going to win one.
                              I was constantly getting attacked for my remarks about the incompetence of Fox and Gase all season and last
                              And who the frick thinks Gase is HC material?!? Really?!??!

Comment

• This Broncos team is just as soft as last years.

Comment

Working...
                                X