X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncosSR
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
    Where have you been? EVERY loss he takes accountability just like EVERY win he credits all of his team mates for.
    Just stop. Your agenda is obvious.

He's a high-profile QB of a team with SB aspirations. His job is to take any blame. Especially when he played sub-par today. 400 yards or not, he didn't win the game. He didn't lose it either, but he's PAID to win it.

I've tolerated your antics this season until now. I've been patiently waiting for you to be realistic. So far, that hasn't happened.

If this is how you are always going to be, just leave these boards. You're posts are disturbingly biased. Just stop.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosSR View Post
    It's clear from week to week that a real deficiency exists in coaching.

I'm not sure this team can win a big game with this coaching staff. 10 days to prepare for this team and they were close to laying a 50 spot.
    Yep. That's why people really should temper their expectations in my opinion. This team's coaching is awful, and awful coaching doesn't win super bowls no matter how talented the team is.

Leave a comment:

• NFLBRONCO
    replied
    Losing today isn't end of the world. What bugs me the most is all week long everyone says we look loose relaxed. On game days we look tight and intimidated in games like this why?

Leave a comment:

• LikeABoss5820
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    Good thing they addressed it in the offseason last year and this year..

In all seriousness we were told we don't need one cause Ward will blast all over the field.
    Run defense hasnt been much of a problem.

Pass coverage is another story.

Leave a comment:

• Quoydogs
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Actually you need to think about it. When we win Manning puts up crazy numbers and carries us to a win. When we lose Manning puts in a mediocre day (not even outright bad, just mediocre). That is how this team goes. Every week. Good coaches find a way to win or at least stay competitive even when their QB is not torching the opposing defense. Unfortunately we do not have good coaches.
    400+ yards and 2/2 is far from mediocre

Leave a comment:

• BroncosSR
    replied
    It's clear from week to week that a real deficiency exists in coaching.

I'm not sure this team can win a big game with this coaching staff. 10 days to prepare for this team and they were close to laying a 50 spot.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    I still say that behind the scenes heads are gonna roll this week compliments of Elway and if he don't chew some butt he needs to go himself.
    I'm pretty tired of hearing about how Elway went off on the team after a game like this, because they keep doing the same crap. Elway needed to hire better coaches not chew people's asses out when the players and coaches he's chosen show no heart, toughness, or smarts.

Leave a comment:

• RepentWalpurgis
    replied
    There was a chef's fan at the bar screaming loudly for the patsies. We talked to him, because he was really drunk and funny, and I ended up renting his wife for $10 and he threw in his trailer and a gram of meth, so, you know, good day for the chefs fan.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    I wouldn't use that one babe..Elway also evaluated Fox...heeheee
    Both your profiles don't fool me.

Anti Elway hate won't get you 2 far around here.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    You are a bizarre human being
    He hates Elway purely because of Elways evaluation of Luck.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by Castinkas View Post
    Seriously with the way Manning played today we could beat most teams in the league.
    I would dispute that. Mediocre Manning generally results in bad things for this team against anyone.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by whoeey View Post
    Accountability for what? Playing his ass off? Time to point the finger at Elway, jdr sucks and if Elway hasn't figured it out by now, ELWAY needs to resign.
    You are a bizarre human being

Leave a comment:

• whoeey
    replied
    We have scored enough points.

Leave a comment:

• whoeey
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosSR View Post
    Not too shabby...

But seriously, I'm glad he's taking accountability. Because Fox still doesn't for his horrendous coaching decisions.
    Accountability for what? Playing his ass off? Time to point the finger at Elway, jdr sucks and if Elway hasn't figured it out by now, ELWAY needs to resign.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by Enter The Dragon View Post
    If Belicheck was our coach this would be the greatest team of all time.
    He wouldn't have lasted getting blown out by the Chiefs. Strung up to die if he did that here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X