X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoeey
    replied
    Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
    I question Manning myself but, love having him here. I think I'm more critical of games like these because of the three year window time is now. One game is not a season make. We have 8 more reg season games to grab #1 seed.
    Sometimes I question why PFM signed with Denver instead of Houston. I'm sure he will understand if Elway wants to release him for a better option.

DT is soft in big games. Drop machine or just scared.

Leave a comment:

• razorwire77
    replied
    Originally posted by Maleficent View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Boy, fans take a loss to the head like a 5th of Hennessy! Be talking reckless behind that phone/comp..... We gon bounce back.... CHILL ✋</p>&mdash; Omar C. Bolden (@Os_Island) <a href="https://twitter.com/Os_Island/status/529097309259595776">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Bolden be like We gon bounce back on da Punt Return team next week!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
    You mean you don't think Ware and/or Miller in pass coverage is aggressive enough?

Come now. They never saw Ware on Gronk coming. Brilliant!

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post

This guy was worthy for me. The bootlegs were very pretty to watch.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NFLBRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    Good question.

I think when broncos fans start questioning manning and whether or not the team is better without him, they sound like spoiled brats
    I question Manning myself but, love having him here. I think I'm more critical of games like these because of the three year window time is now. One game is not a season make. We have 8 more reg season games to grab #1 seed.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
    Good question.

I think when broncos fans start questioning manning and whether or not the team is better without him, they sound like spoiled brats
    Has anyone said they want Manning gone now? I know Id pile on that type of stupidity if I saw it.. I see a bit of Manning criticisms in "big games" but haven't really read someone who wanted him cut. Other than that one dude who makes threads after losses.

Leave a comment:

• whoeey
    replied
    Originally posted by p7superfly View Post
    To infuriate himself. To store this feeling on his 'computer' and use it to drive him more when we play them in the AFC Championship Game. Plus it shows leadership. If his team has to trot out there, even in the bad situations, he wants to be right there next to them.
    A effn MEN!!!!!!!!! Best post I have ever read here. REP TO YOU

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
    Do you think the Mane would react like this after a loss if Manning had 10 more years left vs 3?
    Good question.

Leave a comment:

• p7superfly
    replied
    Originally posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
    Serioulsy, why is Manning still in? Not worth the risk.
    To infuriate himself. To store this feeling on his 'computer' and use it to drive him more when we play them in the AFC Championship Game. Plus it shows leadership. If his team has to trot out there, even in the bad situations, he wants to be right there next to them.

Leave a comment:

• NFLBRONCO
    replied
    Do you think the Mane would react like this after a loss if Manning had 10 more years left vs 3?

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    On page 66 and 67 Drunken.Broncoholic crosses the line into being a psychic.

Irving went down right after.

Now can he predict everything like penny stocks, paying slots, lotto numbers, or horses... or is it merely the apocalyptic-doomish kind?

If so, when am I going to die? When is the world going to end?

Any answers to any topics above would be appreciated.
    There are some things you do not want to know the answers to.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• whoeey
    replied

Now can he predict everything like penny stocks, paying slots, lotto numbers, or horses... or is it merely the apocalyptic-doomish kind?

Depends on which way wind blowing. Or whatever that dude with tom cruise in his avatar tells him to think

Leave a comment:

• p7superfly
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    Yep.

Right on cue.

Leave a comment:

• whoeey
    replied
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Boy, fans take a loss to the head like a 5th of Hennessy! Be talking reckless behind that phone/comp..... We gon bounce back.... CHILL ✋</p>&mdash; Omar C. Bolden (@Os_Island) <a href="https://twitter.com/Os_Island/status/529097309259595776">November 3, 2014</a></blockquote>
    Worked all season to get punked by that team? Yea bro, stay down.

Leave a comment:

• Drunken.Broncoholic2
    replied
    Bolden reads the Mane!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X