X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for pointing out the obvious, mike klis

Comment

• Originally posted by Maleficent View Post
      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Going against the wind seemed to be factor in Broncos play-calling on first two series. 2 three-and-out.</p>&mdash; Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/529025426283560960">November 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
      Broncos playing scared. Nothing new there.

Comment

• As long as we can match their field goals with TD's, we'll be fine.. tho our Offense needs to pick it up .

Comment

• Here comes a 1st down run for 0-2 yards.

Comment

• Go Broncos!

Comment

• The broncos sometimes do this thing where they try to adapt to the teams they play, or the conditions or whatever instead of trying to impose their will. They did it against Seattle and they are doing it today. Not sure if the wind had something to do with it, but they look like **** those first two drives

Comment

• Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                This shocks me... But I agree with you!

It's Peyton though who needs to trust himself.
                :-)

Whomever it is.......this is how they lose big games. They play themselves out of it.

I would really like to see John Fox retire! Honestly....he's way too conservative of a Coach for our talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy Rules View Post
                  Okay Peyton..time to play ball ..you got this..I'm ESP ing ya..GET US 7 BABY..
                  Not sure that's how it works babe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                    Here comes a 1st down run for 0-2 yards.
                    At least you don't think it will be stopped behind the line!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maleficent View Post
                      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Going against the wind seemed to be factor in Broncos play-calling on first two series. 2 three-and-out.</p>&mdash; Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/529025426283560960">November 2, 2014</a></blockquote>
                      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                      I don't understand this. If pats win the toss and defer, they also get to pick which way they want to go?

Comment

• They are playing everything short.

Comment

Here comes a 1st down run for 0-2 yards.
                          And then a swing pass to Hillman for 1, then a 3rd and long screen pass to DT that the Patriots laugh at as they see coming...

Comment

• Stop trying to run into a stacked line on FIRST down.
                            Jebus our cxaches are dumb.
                            At least run with a 22 package if you have to do what NE wants

Comment

• Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                              Nice stop by the D now Manning needs to pull his head outta his ass and get this train rolling
                              But the wind!

Comment

I don't understand this. If pats win the toss and defer, they also get to pick which way they want to go?
                                Yes

You get to get the ball OR choose direction

Comment

Working...
                                X